X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
    Episode 49 should be up by tonight.
    Will there be an appearance by Dusty Knuckes? The last couple of episodes have been light and fun and really perked me up when I was trying to get my shit together a few weeks ago. Hearing the two of you be goobers on air is therapeutic :P
    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Latest episode was great, sad to hear about the reason for the rant at the beginning. Had no idea any of that had actually happened.

Do you often buy games like the Resident Evil card game (i.e. self-contained, non-collectible card games)? There is one for Game of Thrones that is quite good, and we just started playing Thunderstone (http://www.amazon.ca/Games-Thunderst.../dp/B00460SA3Y). Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer looked aiiight too (http://www.ascensiongame.com/).

I am getting back into Magic veerrrrrry slowly. Started playing in Commander tournaments once every two weeks at a local store (100 card deck minimum, no more than 1 of each card except land, you have a Legend card as your Commander, there are loads of special nerdy rules, it's pretty fun!)

Great episode though!
      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Thank you sir. The RE game was the first CCG game I've randomly bought in years. And for good reason. I'll never play it again probably. Magic seems to be the one as like half of my friends still have their cards and we all know how to play.

I've been toying with hitting up a tourney in a few weeks but who knows if I'll actually go through with it. With my luck I'd be faced with a snot nosed 12 year old. And as much as I want to beat down the dreams of a 12 year old, I'm sure I'd have a panic attack instead.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Episode 50 has been recorded. Was able to finally fix my mixer stuff so part of this episode is "ROB AND CEEJ COMMENT ON AWESOME VIDEOS FROM THE INTARWEBS". Sorta to make up for the lack of music. Plus this brings us back to before we even did a cast and we'd watch videos and our conversations would move from one subject to a random one thanks to random videos we'd watch. Should be up by the end of the weekend.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I expect an episode soon will just be a recording of a three hour Magic game.

Comment

• Dude, we "recorded" an hour but Ceej didn't want it aired due to "sounds" you could hear. haha

Comment

• new episode all done really hope you guys enjoy the new segment "Pandas and Dragons".

Comment

• recorded last night. Will be up by this weekend.

Comment

• Shit. Missed this. I has a question to call in about.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• unfortunately the company we used for our free voicemail apparently shut down.

IF anyone knows of a good free voicemail service let me know.

Comment

• That sucks. I suppose I could try recording an mp3 is my question ans emailing it to you...next time.

I wanted to ask if you had seen HUMAN CENTIPEDE FULL SEQUENCE. It played last weekend at midnight in the Uptown area. Seemed up your alley...
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

unfortunately the company we used for our free voicemail apparently shut down.

IF anyone knows of a good free voicemail service let me know.
                          Google Voice

Comment

• I'm holding off on posting the new episode until the new site is done. Apologies.

Comment

• I demand that you include the Backyardigans' theme in whatever show it may be...

Yes... I've lost my godsdamned mind.

Comment

I'm holding off on posting the new episode until the new site is done. Apologies.
                                Okay Ceej, no problem.

Originally posted by V View Post
                                I demand that you include the Backyardigans' theme in whatever show it may be...

Yes... I've lost my godsdamned mind.
                                DO EET!*

*dont do eet
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X