Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Animation, Anime and Manga

Animation, Anime and Manga Cj loves Anime and Rob doesn't get it.

Old 05-31-2008, 12:27 AM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

I missed, luckly they play all the time!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 06-02-2008, 12:00 PM

prawninator can rock until they drop

as much as i love dr. venture and brock and the boys, MONARCH HEAVY EPISODES ARE THE BEST. this season is going to be epic, i can tell.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:01 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

For cereal.

The Monarch is the best character. Hands down.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:08 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I recorded it. I'll be watching when I get home!

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:17 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I will program the DVR tonight...how the fuck did I miss this?
Old 06-02-2008, 12:22 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

because you don't visit the boards enough..hahh

I posted a link on the times and days man!
Old 06-02-2008, 12:22 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Because you were too exicted to watch Kimbo Slice shlemp it up over the weekend.

Old 06-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

I've been slacking on the boards big time. Part of the reason is that I'm too fucking lazy to familiarize myself with the new format. The big part is my boss is a huge fucking douche nozzle and has been keeping me very busy...

As for Kimbo "No Cardio" Slice...fucking waste of my Saturday night. Brock Sampson would fucking kill his ass no problem.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:37 PM
getting ready for summer

That fight was ridiculous. If they didn't stop it, Kimbo would have lost.

That dude's ear was ridiculous. Jesus.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:39 PM
<-----THIS!

That guy had a freakin testicle growing on his ear. Now that was some nasty shit right there.

Old 06-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Elitist

Yeah, I think I mentioned before that I trained this shit for a wee bit of time. I know enough about this to confidently say that fucking Kimbo is weak sausage and has no MMA skills at all. His cardio is 0 and he doesn't really have that great of knock out power. Fuck Kimbo, put him in the ring with Randy "The Natural" Couture or Rampage and he will get served up something proper like.
Old 06-03-2008, 12:51 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brother View Post
Yeah, I think I mentioned before that I trained this shit for a wee bit of time. I know enough about this to confidently say that fucking Kimbo is weak sausage and has no MMA skills at all. His cardio is 0 and he doesn't really have that great of knock out power. Fuck Kimbo, put him in the ring with Randy "The Natural" Couture or Rampage and he will get served up something proper like.
I would love to see that shit!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 06-03-2008, 12:55 PM
getting ready for summer

Start a thread for that stuff.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:11 PM
Elitist

ok.
Old 06-07-2008, 05:34 PM
getting ready for summer

God I fucking love this show. The new episode was great. Dr. Killinger is too cool for school. Loved the "only what you take with you" scene.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:32 AM
<-----THIS!

I'm all caught up now. This show is such a gem of greatness. There's always way too much good stuff in each episode to remember. Thank God for dvd!

Old 06-09-2008, 09:34 AM
getting ready for summer

Seriously. I miss half of the references because I'm laughing so hard. The newest episode with Rusty's dream about his dad had me rolling.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:39 AM
<-----THIS!

When Dr. Killinger popped out of his dads underwear, I almost died to death.

Old 06-09-2008, 10:47 AM

prawninator can rock until they drop

"He's probably shaking them as we speak! Shaking them like a NANNY POSESSED!"

jesus god that new episode made no sense and was still epic. i love you, orpheus.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:49 AM
getting ready for summer

I loved Rusty's Venchmen suit. This show is too glorious for words.