Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Animation, Anime and Manga

Animation, Anime and Manga Cj loves Anime and Rob doesn't get it.

Old 09-06-2012, 05:58 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Random Animation - The thread

Old Hitler Disney film.

Hitler going through the emotions was lulzworthy.
Old 09-13-2012, 03:06 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Saw the first act of DKR Part One. Have the rest ready to go, but couldn't fit in watching it all before class tonight. Can't wait to see the rest even though I've read the comic hundreds of times.

So far, it is the best animated movie DC has produced since Phantasm.
Old 09-13-2012, 03:45 PM
Has left the building

Ben Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurtsBen Thomas is so fucking epic it hurts

Massive Spoilers if you haven't seen the whole show, but this is fucking funny if you have.

Old 09-13-2012, 04:04 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
Old Hitler Disney film.

Hitler going through the emotions was lulzworthy.

I think I have that on DVD.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 09-15-2012, 07:43 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

This Star Wars anime is fucking sweet.
Old 07-22-2016, 07:53 AM
is ready for turkey

Invader Zim does TMNT
Old 08-09-2016, 11:18 AM
is ready for turkey

Not technically animation but it fits: Rick and Morty mini episode
Old 02-06-2017, 03:09 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Brings me back to a time when my favorite hour of TV each week was when new Samurai Jack and Justice League episodes aired back to back.

Old 08-14-2017, 06:52 PM
is ready for turkey

The new DuckTales is actually really fucking good.

https://youtu.be/gP0Neif7Y4E

Beck Bennett as Launchpad is great.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:10 PM
is ready for turkey

Nick Kroll's new Netflix show, Big Mouth, looks pretty funny. A bunch of funny people are in it.

https://youtu.be/oTC7wQMHHEA