No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how this thread makes me feel now....

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
      Is English your second language, or are you just a moron? But as long as we're talking about looks, is the constipated frog thing a hit in Canada, or are you blazing a trail there, Hoppy?
      Yes, English is my second language. What's your excuse? Being a failed abortion that managed to survive doesn't count.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/G-q5IUjvb14" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EEEEEeeeeEEEEee
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuckin rad. Robert California seems to be a perfect choice for Ultron.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Rumors and Speculation that might be dead in the water by now 

Phase 3 will go down as the most rewritten era in the MCU. Multiple drafts for even the smallest movies, but what are you going to do?

Here's what we have on Doctor Strange and Cap 3 so far.

Cap 3:

The Winter Soldier is the lynchpin for everything.

Baron Zemo wants to wipe him out, so that Hydra can save some of its worst secrets from going public since Bucky went rogue.

Captain America just wants to save his friend.

Tony Stark learns through increased access to SHIELD files that Bucky capped his parents. Naturally, this influences Stark to want to see Bucky brought to justice and made to stand trial for his various crimes over the decades.

Thus, we have the forward thrust of the MCU Civil War.

I know what Variety said about villain overlap, but I don't know how it would be possible.

Doctor Strange:

If you haven't picked it up, DeMatteis and Muth's late 80s graphic novel "Into Shamballa" is going to shoot through the roof in terms of pricing due to its tangential connection to the new movie.

Doc Strange is brought in Father Merrin style by SHIELD to deal with a Russell Brand style street magician (Ian McNee). McNee is small potatoes, but he's managed to create a tear in reality that reveals a weird Limbo state where all sorts of mystical shit lives.

Dormammu is on the other side and he sees it as his chance to invade Earth. Infinity Gems come into play, as we realize that McNee has no magical powers. He's just a street punk fucking with one of the Gems.

Doc Strange closes portal and gets recruited into SHIELD/Avengers/whatever the fuck they're doing at this point.

That's all I've got so far. Most is subject to change, but I've been lead to believe that my Cap 3 info is 99.9% accurate even post RDJ required changes.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sqWX0EkdOYo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Spoiler: Rumors and Speculation that might be dead in the water by now 

Phase 3 will go down as the most rewritten era in the MCU. Multiple drafts for even the smallest movies, but what are you going to do?

Here's what we have on Doctor Strange and Cap 3 so far.

Cap 3:

The Winter Soldier is the lynchpin for everything.

Baron Zemo wants to wipe him out, so that Hydra can save some of its worst secrets from going public since Bucky went rogue.

Captain America just wants to save his friend.

Tony Stark learns through increased access to SHIELD files that Bucky capped his parents. Naturally, this influences Stark to want to see Bucky brought to justice and made to stand trial for his various crimes over the decades.

Thus, we have the forward thrust of the MCU Civil War.

I know what Variety said about villain overlap, but I don't know how it would be possible.

Doctor Strange:

If you haven't picked it up, DeMatteis and Muth's late 80s graphic novel "Into Shamballa" is going to shoot through the roof in terms of pricing due to its tangential connection to the new movie.

Doc Strange is brought in Father Merrin style by SHIELD to deal with a Russell Brand style street magician (Ian McNee). McNee is small potatoes, but he's managed to create a tear in reality that reveals a weird Limbo state where all sorts of mystical shit lives.

Dormammu is on the other side and he sees it as his chance to invade Earth. Infinity Gems come into play, as we realize that McNee has no magical powers. He's just a street punk fucking with one of the Gems.

Doc Strange closes portal and gets recruited into SHIELD/Avengers/whatever the fuck they're doing at this point.

That's all I've got so far. Most is subject to change, but I've been lead to believe that my Cap 3 info is 99.9% accurate even post RDJ required changes.

That Doctor Strange stuff sounds awesome.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Yeah it does. Really wish I followed that character more closely back in the day.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Doc Strange was cool.

Not as cool as Shang Chi - Master of Kung Fu, but damn cool nonetheless

Comment

• so I wonder who Al Pacino is gonna play? Mephisto?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          so I wonder who Al Pacino is gonna play? Mephisto?
                          Wait, what?
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• he met with Kevin Feige and has made public comments about loving Guardians and what not. Could be nothing, could be something. Who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              so I wonder who Al Pacino is gonna play? Mephisto?
                              Or Star Lord's dad?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ant-Man trailer to hit soon, first look at Yellow Jacket

Comment

Working...
                                X