POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Hatch is 83 and, based on his positions, seems like he's quite a hoot at parties. Not sure how I feel about him, but he's gotta be better than the shithead we have now.

I read that the GOP is liking Merrick Garland, which is kind of odd, as Obama floated him for the Supreme Court. Why the love all of a sudden?

If the Trumps are nailed on FINCEN or RICO charges (saw that possibility elsewhere), when and how much of a stretch will the other Trumps not named Don do? And what of their empire?
    I don't see Hatch hanging with the job long term. The Trump charges in the air. Garland is an insanely qualified guy, but he's just being used as a stunt at this point.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm trying to figure out what the press means by FinCEN being involved. While they do some preliminary workups, as far as I know they are not an investigating agency. They will certainly have a wealth of information, though. Which, if I was in a hurry to get fired, I would've looked at already.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I'm trying to figure out what the press means by FinCEN being involved. While they do some preliminary workups, as far as I know they are not an investigating agency. They will certainly have a wealth of information, though. Which, if I was in a hurry to get fired, I would've looked at already.
        FinCEN is brokering the massive fucking volume of financial data into usable material. Basically, they're the living Powerpoint presentation for the assfucking that Team Trump is going to take.

That's a rather basic explanation, but I felt it was easier just to streamline.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Ok, so basically a (bigger) lead package like any agency can request from them. That makes more sense. I don't find them to be particularly useful but in a massive case like this it would be easier for them to do the legwork so the case agents can work on other things.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Ok, so basically a (bigger) lead package like any agency can request from them. That makes more sense. I don't find them to be particularly useful but in a massive case like this it would be easier for them to do the legwork so the case agents can work on other things.

Bingo.

Comment

• We love you Troy.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Agreed. What's the latest?
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Agreed. What's the latest?
                  Another big week. But, I'm not expecting anything today. Honestly, we might not have action until Wednesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Another big week. But, I'm not expecting anything today. Honestly, we might not have action until Wednesday.
                    Is Comey going to testify tomorrow in open session? I haven't heard that he's going to but I may have missed any sort of confirmation.

IF he were to testify, then hopefully that would get shit rolling on Tuesday night/Wednesday for sure.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Is Comey going to testify tomorrow in open session? I haven't heard that he's going to but I may have missed any sort of confirmation.

IF he were to testify, then hopefully that would get shit rolling on Tuesday night/Wednesday for sure.

As far as I know, yes to open Congress. Comey was going to go private late last week, but that got changed. Especially after becoming a private citizen and having a sitting President personally threaten him.

FINCEN stuff goes first tomorrow. But, that's just going to be a regurgitation of previous info that will be new to people that suck Vice's dick, but like to pretend that everything else is insubtantial. Seriously, that Vice article was fucking obnoxious.

The rest is going to be Team Trump assault.

I say this and watch something around 6 today or early as fuck tomorrow. There's no set timeline. Shit happens when it happens.

Comment

• Jesus H Christ on a popsickle stick: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.b44a8cde0b4c

Why am I not surprised?

Comment

• Ughhh
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Treason. Traitor. Trump.

Comment

• I was getting new shit in while this story hit. Need to get back to Desktop.

Comment

• So, that's 2 public counts for Impeachment?

1. Yeah, the WAPO story didn't give details due to how classified and sensitive the material was.
                                2. All of the Old Titans are now confirming the WAPO story.
                                3. Honestly, I hear a ton of crazy fucking talk about this shit in a week. I don't see how we escape this week without arrests.
                                4. The EDVA (Eastern District of Virginia) court is postponing all Non Team Trump cases from now into the foreseeable future.
                                5. Monday nights shouldn't end with 256 sources independently confirming about the WAPO story "it's worse than what was reported".
                                6. There is a tactical & logistical plan to take numerous subjects into custody. That's confirmed across the board now.
                                7. Fun note: Government Capital Workers don't get overtime or hazard pay past a certain point.

Comment

Working...
                                X