No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow was pretty great this week. I want an Arsenal/Diggs spin-off show. that being said:
      Spoiler: spoilers 
    OH FUCK ARE WE GETTING THE LAZARUS PIT?

I hope so. That would be fun. But that ending?
    FUCK OFF LAUREL YOU ARE THE FUCKING WORST AND SARA WAS MUCH HOTTER AND MORE BELIEVABLE
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They've strongly hinted at that first thing, Rob. I believe there was even a scene with it late last season. And I totally agree with the other thing. Gah-bage.

Comment

• Oh yeah, shit. I forgot about that. There was a part of me that was hoping

the person that saved Ollie was Bruce Wayne
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Holy crap, that would've been amazing.

Comment

• As much as I liked the real reveal, I was still just a tad bummed.

Comment

• Holy shit, it was Agent Coulson who made Dutch do the thing with the cat!

Comment

• heh. yep.

Comment

• dug the second episode of 12 Monkeys. TOM NOONAN FUCK YEAH MAN.

Comment

• I don't mean to cast aspersions but this chick on The Bachelor claiming she's a virgin sure doesn't kiss like one. Maybe she's only a virgin in her front butt?

Comment

• Gotham was great this week. But the shit with Fish/Butch was wack as fuck.

all that build up and she escapes within an episode?
                      fuckkkkk youuuuu

Watching Nygma slowly unravel is great.

Comment

• Lem isn't going to make it, is he? He's too nice for the Strike Team. And what he just did in the boiler room? Yeah, Sutter is involved in this show so he's toast.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Fall.

Gillian Anderson affects an English accent while trying to chase a BTK type killer, a low-rent, Irish version of that dude from Prometheus, who himself is a low-rent Tom Hardy.

Their paths cross, she's a strong womyn who don't need no man except to blow off some steam (and good on ya, who needs feelings, they're for idiots) and get back to work, and he's a fedora'd psycho who's watched all of the dour-ass cop shows from both sides of the pond and worked up a perfect killer profile for himself.

What I have gleaned over two seasons: everyone is damaged goods and one hopes a leprechaun bomb filled with all of Saint Pat's special snakes (dragon dildos) goes off inside Not Hardy's rectum so we'll be spared any more of his bullshit.

But he has the plot armor of Batman.

He's an Irish McIrish Batman, who just happens to bind, torture, and beat women to get off.

Scully needs to rip his fucking head off, but she keeps teasing me.
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-27-2015, 11:52 AM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I heard good things about The Fall.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Missed the premiere of BLACK SAILS S2, but heard good things about it.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X