No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 limited Edition pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the RE remake for the cube is one of the best looking games ever.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I had shitty game taste when I was younger. All I played was Tekken 2 and Baseball.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Never finished RE3. Not because I didn't want to, it was because the disc was fucked seven ways from the black sabbath. It always froze when I got to the bridge near the end. Sons-a-bitches.

Also: Limited editions are the equivalent to gold-plated toilets. Great if you have 'em, but is mostly the same goddamn thing everyone else has and you should go suck an AIDS-filled lollipop you rich asshole.

Where was I? Oh yeah. Fuck LEs. Unless you have a compulsive hoarding problem like some individuals who shall not be named.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

True. Just tried this demo quick like (so this isn't my final review) but goddammit Capcom take this shit back into fighting straight zombies. I'm so sick of this virus/alien/leech bs shit. It does look purdy though. I'll post more when I actually spend some time with it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
            I had shitty game taste when I was younger. All I played was Tekken 2 and Baseball.
            That's not shitty taste. You just needed to play other games. Marshall Law and Nina Williams FTW!

RE 1-3 were great, but if you went back to play them now, the tank controls would annoy. RE4 was awesome and RE5 looks promising. Only thing is, RE5 looks like it's just a better looking RE4 but with co-op. Even so, it should be good.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Hmms. I'm really not a fan of this game so far. Not sure if it's just the demo levels or what, but this is no longer an instant buy for me now.

Comment

I just got done with the demo myself, and Im glad to hear you say that because it felt not right to me either.. But the graphics are very purty...
                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

I forgot to download it last night, but your early reviews worry me.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I dunno what it is, but I hate the fucking buddy system. Maybe mulitplayer will be better?

Comment

Honestly, the previews I've seen didn't make the game look like a huge step up from RE5. I was hoping multiplayer would be fun, but I usually play 1st/3rd person games on my own when it comes to the campaign.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Ammo sharing is fucking stupid.

Comment

This just in: Rob does not care about black people in video games. Or the ammo they steal.

Hope you're happy to be surrounded by so much white up there in MN. Ya daft racist.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Didn't you know that Rob is a grand wizard?

...in Dungeons and Dragons, that is.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

HAha. Awesome.

Comment

Anyone pick this up? I almost did this weekend (stupid RE fanboy over here) but I just cannot do it. I tried the demo again, and I still wasn't a fan. So instead I bought Killzone 2 and played that and RE2 all weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X