No announcement yet.

SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's kind of how I am now I believe. I watched SM3 a few weeks ago, and it's still pretty bad. Just too messy. Now I'd die to see Spider-Man interact with The Hulk or Iron Man or any of that shit, but it's too bad that politics come into play.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

SM3 was the first movie in which I figure out what needed to be cut out. It was way too jammed up with stuff. Which sucks because it would have been cool to see Thomas Hayden Church do stuff.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Yep. But retconning him as the guy who killed Ben was retarded.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

More surprised at Devin's reaction. Isn't he king of not wanting things to get stale and directors not get shoehorned into franchises forever?

I could care less about the reboot, provided that the same care that went into the first 2 films is shown on the reboot. Some really fantastic character moments.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Let's just get an unknown in the role. That's all I ask. I don't want any baggage.

Comment

Oh there will be baggage. But the bigger question is what about Ted Raimi? The man is now out of a job!

Comment

Also, now this means Sam can get the Warcraft moving up and running quicker hopefully. I'm more excited for that then a new SM movie anyways.

Comment

It'll be interesting just to see how he'll shoehorn the old Oldsmobile this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Let's just get an unknown in the role. That's all I ask. I don't want any baggage.
                    The baggage is yours. Just let them go and embrace fun.

Just kidding on the fun comment. I love your reaction.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Also, now this means Sam can get the Warcraft moving up and running quicker hopefully. I'm more excited for that then a new SM movie anyways.
                    Really? Maybe I'm burned out on the genre. I'm not even that excited for The Hobbit.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Can we just let Spidey go for a while and move on to something else, like an actual badass Superman movie? Why they can't get a good story for the mang of steels I'll never know. Shit, you got Zod, Luthor, Doomsday, and a shit ton of other things to draw on and instead we got emo-supes. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Also Thor Movie NAO!!!!
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

They're working on Thor as we speak.

Comment

Fuck DC and their (mostly) unrealistic world/characters. Make mine Marvel!

Comment

Yeah, we'll never get a good Superman flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              Really? Maybe I'm burned out on the genre. I'm not even that excited for The Hobbit.

I hate the genre. HATE. Buttttttttt, a Raimi styled over the top fantasy flick? Sign me the fuck up. None of this stupid Hobbit bullshit. I want gnomes with guns, dwarves that control bears and giant fucking demon lords. Not a bunch of walking.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                Fuck DC and their (mostly) unrealistic world/characters. Make mine Marvel!
                                Are you saying you don't want a Starman movie?

More importantly I still don't think we'll have Batman 3 anytime soon, if ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X