Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > New Releases in the theater

New Releases in the theater Like paying 10 bucks a ticket and sitting with the mouthbreathers to watch a new film? Then post about it here

Old 08-04-2017, 02:22 PM
BARGAINS

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
why is this movie bad news? Are we all so afraid that some dickheads are going to watch it and then go on a shootin spree? Oh wait, that happens with or without movies.
1) Roth doesn't get the goddamn material to start.
B) It stars a lazy fuck who hasn't given a shit in the last fifteen plus years.
3) I'm not worried about culture infesting idiots with idiotic ideas because they'll read it whichever way their biases already lean towards.
F) They already did a decent remake years ago with Kevin Bacon called Death Sentence that actually dealt with vigilantism and grief in a more humanistic way than what is on display here. And it was made by the fucking SAW guy, Jimmy Wan (What in the hell?).

I know it is only a trailer, but the names attached and the tone the director has established make it look very generic as well as misguided.
Old 08-04-2017, 05:02 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

AC/DC though???? I was with you Rob till that shit hit. DOES NOT COMPUTE
Old 08-04-2017, 05:24 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

bad trailer music is bad trailer music. This is still the first Willis movie I've wanted to see in a long fucking time. Maybe he'll be giving a shit? Wouldn't that be great?
Old 08-04-2017, 05:31 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

I'll netflix it but I think Russ may be right that Kevin Bacon already nailed this one.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:27 PM
BARGAINS

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
bad trailer music is bad trailer music. This is still the first Willis movie I've wanted to see in a long fucking time. Maybe he'll be giving a shit? Wouldn't that be great?
Don't get me wrong, it would be great.

But I am not holding my breath for a miracle.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:26 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
It's tone deaf given the current climate and being directed by someone with all subtlety of a boner in a strip club.
Well, these strip club boners can be subtle if you're able to manage the package.

If.
Old 08-09-2017, 07:03 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Tim Miller is now doing Neuromancer.

Good fucking luck. I'd love a great movie based on the book, but it's been ripped off so many times I have a hard time picturing something we haven't seen before.
Old 08-09-2017, 07:28 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

Sounds better than Terminator, that's for sure.
Old 08-16-2017, 07:47 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I really want to see Logan Lucky this weekend, but my entire weekend is booked.
Old 08-16-2017, 11:20 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

We're seeing that and Wind River this weekend.
Old 08-16-2017, 12:29 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Sarah and I are debating grabbing the movie pass now that it's $10 a month. We usually go to at least one movie a month, so that's money saved already. We prefer the Drafthouse, but it's a bit of a drive so we end up at the place around the corner for all but the special screenings so it sounds like it's worth it.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:56 AM
feels good man

DUDE FUCK YEAH. I LOVED THE FIRST ONE. GRILLO! OH GOD. YESSSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1imqqFZlF8
Old 08-17-2017, 06:56 AM
feels good man

Old 08-17-2017, 06:57 AM
feels good man

mother! looks fucking interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCOGlwQ6EAU
Old 08-17-2017, 08:41 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I loved the first trailer but that was enough for me. I don't want to watch anything else before I see the full movie. It looks great.

Quote:

And the dude from THE RAID! Sign me up!
Old 08-22-2017, 03:27 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Skyline 2 looks better than the 1st. Who knew?
Old 08-22-2017, 09:12 AM
feels good man

I love the first Skyline. IT's so goddamn stupid yet entertaining.

That being said, this is the best trailer I've seen recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiNL...ature=youtu.be

OSCAR WINNING MATERIAL HERE.
Old 08-22-2017, 12:09 PM
BARGAINS

Hahahaholyfuck

I wanna be like that fat blonde kid when I grow up
Old 08-25-2017, 08:44 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Troy and Jamie: what's the word on KINGSMAN 2? Good? Bad? Any buzz yet at all?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 08-25-2017, 08:48 AM
feels good man

word of mouth is not good