No announcement yet.

SongPop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst for me is when I'm about to make a pick, and whomever I'm playings avatar pops up on their choice so I second guess myself and my guess was right all along.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Also if Russ picks new wave just give up. Trust me, you won't win.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

If B picks Today's Hits, pick New Wave to spite him.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          If B picks Today's Hits, pick New Wave to spite him.
          You are the wing to my wang

Comment

I don't think Howard was expecting me to go 5 for 5 on Disco. I don't think I was expecting me to go 5 for 5 on Disco.

Comment

For the record. Fuck indie rock and new wave. They're both fucking stupid. I HATE YOU INDIE ROCK AND NEW WAVE I NEVER WANNNA BE YOUR FRIEND EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Listen to good stuff more often and you won't be punished for knowing what the fuck a Nicki Minaj is.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

I have a tv, you can't duck Minaj if you have a tv. Her shit is on every commercial ever. Also I've been scoring damn well all day but losing by a few hundred points so it's not like I'm tanking everything but Nicki Minaj shit.

I need people to play more so I can unlock some other categories but everybody is scared to get beat I guess. Howard will play, Nate's playing, Lesley does a little. Every body else is scurred.

Comment

Yeah, you've been pretty close a few times. People, don't be afraid to punish B for knowing what a Nicki Minaj is.

Play Ingrid. You will cry babbyrivers.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I need her name or whatev's.

Comment

Also I hate that I don't miss the Nicki Minaj questions because her "music" truly makes me ill. Although I have yet to get one Lil Wayne question right so there's that.

Comment

I got the LW one on pure luck. I know that feel.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I never understood that whole quantity over quality approach LW's whole crew subscribe to.

Comment

The kitchen sink mentality is an NO tradition.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X