SongPop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SongPop

The crazy see-saw battle going on with the only friend I'm currently playing this with is insane. More challengers needed! Also because I want to earn coins faster. I'm not spending any real money on this thing & song packs are pricey. Let's do this.

User: desk_cop
    Faceberk: JM Obie (I don't post anything, just use Rock Band World)

and friend requested
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

And requested the request.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Slapping Officer Rando's shit is not as fun as it could and should be.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

For the record, Russ, I knew the answer to that last one but the low battery notice popped on my phone and I frantically hit the wrong answer. Weak.

Comment

I'll allow it. Weaksauce be weaksauce.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Song pop has plenty of weaksauce moments like putting both Tom Petty and Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers as options among other things like that. And I've lost a game where the other person missed the question I did and according to the chart it puts up I answered the rest faster. But even with all of that it's still pretty fun......when people actually play me ROB AND LESLEY AND ERRYBODY ELSE!!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

What's yer name on there?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Josh Howell on book de face
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So no nickname I can spam since I'm some leperous freak who doesn't partake in social media?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Nerp, so solly

Comment

Well make one and meet me at the flagpole at 3.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

How do I do that? Is there a website for the game or something?

Comment

I just started challenging erryone through the app on mah foan.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Ahhhh, man we're still using the burner pre paid phone. It'll be a few checks before we get back to Technopia

Comment

Working...
                              X