Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should have.

I wasted so many fucking clips on regular zombies. Knives are the weapon of choice for the criminally insane.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I've been meleeing like a mofucker in this. So much more satisfying.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Goddamn. This shit gets intense.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Totally stuck on a boss fight in Chapter 2 at the moment. Watched a walkthrough, it turns out I just suck haha.

Comment

By all accounts save yours, this installment is toxic. I think I'll sit this one out.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-08-2012, 01:47 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I go into it more during the new episode we recorded on Friday, but once this is down to 20 bucks you may want to check it out. I understand why people are bitching, but the whole "OMG IT'S NOT SURVIVAL HORROR ANYMORE" is fucking silly. It hasn't been survival horror since part 2. People are dumb.

I'm really having fun with it.

Comment

Actually, it was seeing the terrible hit response in the Leon section that I think did it more than anything else (the graveyard with it's drunken flying zombies to be specific). Though the hud and mini-menus are fucking atrocious.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

And that's where I differ from others. The smooth ass HUD/MINI menus make battling much quicker and more responsive. I can easily switch between both, get what I need, and keep shooting without having to go into my inventory to shuffle stuff around.

I know I'll beat LEon's stuff and then hit the other campaigns and I have a feeling that's where I'll start to hate it (if it happens) but the reviews for this saying it's the worst game of all time are just a bunch of butthurt fanboys. There is no way in fuck this is the worst game of all time. It's not broken, it handles fine, the graphics/sound are top notch, etc.

Comment

I think it's less "worst of all time" and more "pick one game and stick with that."

Three campaigns might have spread the product too thin.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Not going to argue there and I hope to finish Leon's campaign within the next week or so to get started on one of the other ones.

I do like the fact they gave you the choice on what to play and how though. So far I'm happier with it more than RE5 in that aspect.

Comment

almost done with Leon's campaign. Some sweet set pieces so far. My only gripes are the save points and the amount of shots to kill things. Really dig how the three campaigns are intersecting. Was awesome to see Chris and Leon go toe to toe.

Comment

Beat Leon's campaign last night. That last boss was a bitch. Started on Chris's campaign and made it through the first chapter. I now hate SPIDERZOMBIES. fuck those things hard.

Comment

Working...
                          X