No announcement yet.

Lunch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's just that a mindset creeps in: "Hey! I'm married/in a serious relationship now! I can relax for a bit, and that person will still love me!" You're basically not trying to attract or impress anyone anymore, so you figure you can afford to slack off a bit.

It happens, it's no big deal. Just get into the habit of working out regularly and watching what you eat and you'll be aces.

Comment

• Rob is swearing off drinking?

Jesus!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 3-5 lbs a year. That's what happens when you get married, guys. 3-5 lbs a year.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• HA, I can't legally get married.

EAT IT!
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Someday you will, little Eddie. Someday YOU WILL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
              It's true - I'm two dress sizes fatter since I met George. It's all his fault!!

This PSA brought to you by the Society for Grown-Ups Who Should Be Accountable For Their Own Fat Asses, Yet Blame Their Significant Others Anyway.
              Brittany and I have as well. it's that "comfortable in your situation" weight. Told her that shit changes come Christmas Day when i get the bike.

LUNCH! Cubano and plantains yeeeeeeeeeees

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Also the lunch she packed was just a sammich. Not like a full lunch. But it was tasty. But I have to go out today, I told my buddy I would yesterday.
                Gee thanks! I offered my snap peas and carrots as a side but you refused.

Also, I'm actually the same weight as when I met Rob. Problem is I've lost and gained back 30 lbs in the meantime.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Short ribs in adobo sauce with many margaritas on the rocks.

Presentmas. Begins. Today.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Weight Watchers lasagna - not bad, but treating myself to sushi from JJ's tonight for dinner!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The WW stuff is usually pretty good as far as readymades go.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It really is, but I think I just need to rotate my variety and get some different ones. I have the lasagna one quite a bit.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I'm still a sucker for the Santa Fe Style Rice and Beans with a cup of non-WW tortilla soup on the side.

That kills during this time of year.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I love that one! That's another one of my favorites!

Comment

• *Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahfist*
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THANK YOU TACO TRUCK AND ST. ARNOLDS

Comment

Working...
                                X