Duke Nukem Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke Nukem Forever

So it's real. And less serious than ever. Count me in.

http://kotaku.com/5629782/duke-nukem...girls-one-duke

"What about the game, was it any good?" one of them asks.
    "Yeah, but after 12 fucking years it should be," he answers.
    Oh Duke and your self referential attitude.

YEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHH BUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDY
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Yawn. Who?
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Awesome. Haters gonna hate.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The gameplay wasn't all that great. Ya'll need to take off your rose colored glasses.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

You played?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
              The gameplay wasn't all that great. Ya'll need to take off your pixelated titty-colored glasses.
              repaired
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                You played?
                Probably before most of ya'll. I was more of a Doom and Wolfenstein fanatic though.

Comment

Wait what? I was a huge Duke fan. I'm asking if you played this new game as the way you are talking is that you played it?

Haters gonna hate.

Comment

I thought you were talking about the old Nukem games (and I'd wager I was playing those before most of ya'll). Which weren't all that great. Which is why I'm meh about this finally coming out.

Comment

I'm with Howard on this one. The game will probably be total shit but everyone will love it because "OMG, I'm playing Duke Nukem Forever!"

Comment

To quote Gore Vidal:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, the Apogee Nukem games were fucking terrible. I still liked Apogee a lot even if all their games were pretty one-note. Though Rise Of The Triad was the shit. I want to see a remake of THAT.

~

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            I thought you were talking about the old Nukem games (and I'd wager I was playing those before most of ya'll). Which weren't all that great. Which is why I'm meh about this finally coming out.
                            Haha. Ok oldman. I used to rock those shareware games, post on BBSs all that shit. HACK THE PLANET.

Comment

I refuse to believe that you've experienced the height of Duke Nukem-related shitness unless you've played the Duke Nukem ZZT mod

~

Comment

Working...
                              X