No announcement yet.

Batman: Arkham City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That being said, they missed a viable reference drop in that scene in the museum. Batman should've been carrying Bat Shark repellant.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      That being said, they missed a viable reference drop in that scene in the museum. Batman should've been carrying Bat Shark repellant.
      YES!

Comment

• So when do I get to play as Catwoman again? I feel like I've gone through a lot of the game and I haven't played her since
          Spoiler: Spoiler 
        she was captured by Poison Ivy. I stopped after the Mr. Freeze fight, last night.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Being a nerd, I also didn't like Tim Drake wearing Damian Wayne's Robin costume.
        Yeah, that annoyed me too.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Met Azrael. So they went with his most recent revamped Guy Whitey Corngood costume?

Fart.

Haven't done much of the main story so far, just chasing after pay phones like a hungover McClane and beating up everything with an accelerated pulse. Also doing the AR challenges. I have already come to regret this most recent decision, as I don't think there is anything else to unlock after the upgraded grapnel technique.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm at the exact same part Fil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
              So when do I get to play as Catwoman again? I feel like I've gone through a lot of the game and I haven't played her since
                Spoiler: Spoiler 
              she was captured by Poison Ivy. I stopped after the Mr. Freeze fight, last night.

Yeah, that annoyed me too.

I'm pretty far in and I have yet to hit the third Catwoman episode. I replayed the first one from the main menu.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The Riddler has quizjizzed all over the fucking city. I want to break him in half for this bullshit.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm on the 4th Catwoman episode now. They really didn't sprinkle these side-adventures out well.

Also, the ending was something that probably worked better on paper.

Comment

• Heard it fell pretty flat. I hope I'm heavily inebriated when I see it for myself.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Endings not horrible, but could have been handled a bit better. Well, depending on which ending we are discussing, since there's like 3. And yeah the Catwoman shit is done poorly. Trying to work on side shit now, but don't see how they work. I'm not sure how I am supposed to find clues to this murder, or the assassination or even seen Azrael again and the game gives no clues to where to go next.

Comment

• And just when I say that another Deadshot victim is shot. Don't know if I went somewhere to trigger it, but I doubt it I'd been in that area plenty.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          And just when I say that another Deadshot victim is shot. Don't know if I went somewhere to trigger it, but I doubt it I'd been in that area plenty.

I gave up on Deadshot after the second shot just kind of hung in the air and the trail just disappeared.

Beating Zsasz was like doing a Super Mario level designed by MC Escher.

Comment

• Zsasz wasn't so bad. Deadshot confused me too, but there's a mount on the edge of the building where the shot vanishes.

Comment

• beat it, did all the side shit except riddler, because fuck that. Fun as hell. might mess with the challenge rooms, I unlocked a ton of them picking up random trophies.

Comment

• so this game is like grand theft auto now eh? Random side missions, ARG missions, etc? Pretty neat.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X