Chipotle Pork Stew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chipotle Pork Stew

I will share with you all my delicious chipotle pork stew recipe, as it will be fucking cold across the entire country for the rest of the week, and this is a damn delicious meal that is piping hot. You will also hurt your intestines, depending on how you treat the peppers.

Boneless pork ribs - I go with 4-6lbs
    3-5 Chipotle peppers
    Adobo Sauce
    Salt/Pepper/Ground Cumin
    2 Medium/Large Onions

Cut up the pork ribs into 1/2 inch cubes
    Heat up a pot with vegetable oil in it, and brown the pork
    While the pork is browning put the chipotles in a bowl of adobo sauce with a little water so that the chipotles will be easy to cut up
    Dice up the onions also while browning the pork ribs, leave the onions pretty chunky you don't want to dice them very small
    After all the pork is browned toss it into a bowl, and throw in the onions and brown those
    Once the onions are browned it's time to toss it all in together
    Now, depending on how spicy you want it, depends on how you do the chipotles. If you don't want it to be hot, remove all the seeds from the chipotles and cut them up and toss them in the pot. If you want it spicy cut up the chipotles but leave the seeds in. I wouldn't recommend putting more than 3 seeded chipotles in. I also toss in one or two completely whole for seasoning.
    Add 3-6 table spoons of adobo sauce, depending on how much pork you cooked. I usually just toss in the whole bottle.
    Add a can/bottle of beer if you want, I usually don't.
    Cover it up, let it simmer for 90 minutes, stirring once in a while.

Serve in a bowl as a stew, especially if you used the beer. If not, it's probably juicy but not liquidy enough for a stew, and makes amazing pork tacos/fajitas. I usually eat it with tacos (avocados are fucking amazing with this) first, then eat left overs in a bowl.

Final step, have lots of TP on hand.

fucking came
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I came to but I'd alter that recipe a bit. Wet wipes are much better than TP.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I shall be trying that recipe quite soon.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
          I came to but I'd alter that recipe a bit. Wet wipes are much better than TP.
          Yea, after the initial deuce, you're going to want to switch to wet wipes.

Oh, and as far as the cumin, pepper, sea salt, just use as much as your taste requires. About 45 minutes in you should know if you need to add more of any of the three.

Comment

Working...
          X