Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torchlight

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2...torchlight.ars

Hrrm. Sounds neat. And 20 bucks isn't bad. I may have to try this out.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Yah, I've been eying this for awhile now. And they're working on the game to integrate multiplayer, a la Diable. It does sound neat.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      Yah, I've been eying this for awhile now. And they're working on the game to integrate multiplayer, a la Diable. It does sound neat.
      I WANT TO PLAY THAT VERSION.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

HA! Was gonna say something about that.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Diable is like Diablo. But without the blow.

Comment

Diableh. I might get it!
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Diableh, it's diablo with 10% more eh.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                Diableh, it's diablo with 10% more eh.
                Sounds like a fun game, but I don't know if I can play a Diablo clone without multiplayer. And I read it as the multiplayer version would not be an addition to the current game.

Comment

I might pick this up next time I get paid as it does sound fun but right now tooooo many games to play.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2...torchlight.ars

Hrrm. Sounds neat. And 20 bucks isn't bad. I may have to try this out.
                    Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    Sounds like a fun game, but I don't know if I can play a Diablo clone without multiplayer. And I read it as the multiplayer version would not be an addition to the current game.

Haha Nerdious. IT's the same link I posted in the first post. haha

Comment

Sorry. I don't pay attention to links.

Comment

Working...
                      X