No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAKE IT SO #1!! Seriously I need teh Clan of Hughsington to join me for WoW soon.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• OH SHIT SON ALPHA NDA LIFTED AND BETA INVITES GOING OUT

Comment

• NIIIICE, hope I get in.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Make sure you've opted in on your battle.net account.

HOLY SHIT AT NEW ITEMS. A fucking BOE blue 2h axe with 223str 400sta 400dps...oh and it's available at level 81. SKEET SKEET SKEET.

DWARF WARLOCKS!

Sylvanas controlling Lich King's lost army?!?!!? She is totally gonna fuck over the horde.

Josh, I warn you. I have had this feeling twice before. This is a bad feeling. I couldn't sleep last night bc I was all skeetskeetskeet thinking about new loot. Don't let yourself become obsessed with beta info.

So don't go to http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/ or wow.com. Ever dude. Especially not right now to see the crazy ass new epic gems with +84 on them. omfffffffffffffffffffffffffg

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shouldn't you be sticking your dick in a lightcycle tailpipe or something?

YESYESYES Blood is definitely DK tanking tree now, but it still looks pretty good for grinding purposes. LOVING the 2H frost option now. With the extra points it makes talent trees a LOT more interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                YESYESYES Blood is definitely DK tanking tree now, but it still looks pretty good for grinding purposes. LOVING the 2H frost option now. With the extra points it makes talent trees a LOT more interesting.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  A fucking BOE blue 2h axe with 223str 400sta 400dps...oh and it's available at level 81. SKEET SKEET SKEET.
                  That's as may be... but it's definitely not

Comment

• I had the real Sword of a Thousand Truths when it dropped from Naxx 40

Comment

• Rerb will join us, soon. I can feel it.

Comment

• Good on them. Those forums fucking suck.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also, if someone really wanted to find out who someone is on a game/forum it's not hard to do. It just takes a bit of digging.

Comment

• Also, just don't post on the forums. Most of these people have guilds and separate websites.

Comment

• Yea, it's kind of silly, but come on this is 2010. Fools gon' get raped and stalked even if you only know them as Analee of Malfurion server that is a level 80 resto druid. YOU CAN FIND HER...um them, them. And yea, the WoW forums are a cesspool. This probably won't help though. It needs stronger moderation.

Comment

Working...
                              X