Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
    Hey, is this Martin Martin?
    If you mean the Canadian King Martin, i.e. Martin Savage then yes.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      I like veal, but I eat it very rarely (pun intended). Seriously, I eat it maybe once every 3-4 years.
      I never thought I would ever eat veal, until I found out that Nathan and my favorite burgers are made with fresh ground chuck and veal. I was sad. And then realized it didn't matter because they are damn delicious.
      And I could never be a vegetarian as I love pig products waaaaay too much. And fuck veganism, I don't trust it. Vegans look like Ethiopians, but without the distended abdomen.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I understand why people go Vegetarian. It can be healthier (red meat takes awhile to digest..look it up) There is a lot of inhuman treatment in killing animals. But where do you draw the line? Eating meat is a natural chain of events. And we are on top of the food chain!

Then there are those who only eat fish and veggies- called pescaterians.

As for vegans I just don't get it. Why can't you eat and egg or drink milk from a cow? Jesus....cows produce milk...trees produce berries!

AMEN for having the right to choose what ever the fuck you want to eat!
        "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
        "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

That's why I love eating meat. I don't have to poop constantly.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

It's no dumber than becoming a prostitute because you're bored.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
              The only thing really keeping me from trying a vegetarian diet is Sam Elliot. He keeps telling me about beef. It's what's for dinner.
              I thought that was Robert Mitchum? In which case, it's got even more cache, as far as I'm concerned.

Although I did see a commercial for orange juice w/ Robert Loggia making a from way out in left field appearance. That's kind of hard to top.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Last time I tried that I got sick. Note to self, don't buy supplements from a guy in a trenchcoat hanging outside the gas station.
                This depends on how broad one's definition of "supplements" is.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                X