No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 72: BANNED, now get into the shed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd maybe tie her down so she can't pull any shit like lunge at me, but I wouldn't segregate her.

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
      Never let Ceej come up with a feature again.
      The first rule of theoretical fight club is you do NOT talk about how you do not like theoretical fight club.

I said good day!
      You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Originally posted by Cj View Post
        The first rule of theoretical fight club is you do NOT talk about how you do not like theoretical fight club.

I said good day!

Your ideas are Mind A.I.D.S.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

The legend of RoHug is known far and wide.....or at least on 3 boards.

http://cultslop.proboards.com/index....ad=792&page=97
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

redonkulous.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Needed: photoshop of Rob's face onto the Legend of Billie Jean poster.

Do it now.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Fair is fair!
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I hope all the new listeners heard and appreciated Hocken's theme music.

Comment

Even if they don't we do grave, we do. haha
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Although I would strongly advise to check out my prior theme music. Which will make a return, hopefully in the near future.

Although, to take on Rob and CJ I'm going to have to train for this.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Honestly? The theme music for the various voice messages was kinda muted (prob the only recognizeable one was Ari's - newscaster, right?).
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I guess it depends on if you're using headphones or not, but they may have been. I was having all kinds of issues editing this weekend. I tend to edit for headphone use if only because the last thing I want is to blare the music for people who listen through speakers as in headphones it would be pretty annoying.

Comment

Seriously, this episode was pure gold. Entertaining as all hell.

B_Metal, awesome voice mail.

CJ's Jonas Bros vs Jackson was so ridiculous I was dying. I think Rob's constant barrage of questioning the fight is what made is work.

And the bonus segment with Lesley fucking made my day.

Also, never stop leaving voice mails, Ed.

Kudos good sirs.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Thank you sir. Always nice to hear when we done did good,

Comment

Working...
                              X