• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more than your god damn closet invincibility hacks did bahaha
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

haha. That was pretty fun last night.

After F13 I ended up playing some Battlegrounds with Billy. That game is ridiculous. This new lappy is a beast.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm all for a round two. Let's schedule this shit.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Anytime after 9 ish tonight and I am good.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Word.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Cool. I just got back from a day of running around. I've got to check metrics and see what's on the slate, then I'll be on.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Yet no one showed. I haz a sad.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Yet no one showed. I haz a sad.

I showed up. No one showed, so I went and played Injustice 2.

Comment

We're going to have a massive multiplayer event on the 13th.

But, we're also scheduling a game for this coming Friday.

Comment

What system?

Comment

I'll buy it if you say X-Box
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I already own the fucking thing on PC and PS4. DO NOT SAY XBOX lol

Comment

PS4

Comment

It's PS4.

I still need to update my game to get the last updates to it.

Comment

Going to do another game play run of Friday the 13th tonight. Doing it before the big one next weekend.

So, anyone that wants in...do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X