MAGIC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love street performers.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I still marvel at the David Blaine throwing the card behind the glass trick.

Comment

I love this one: Piff the Magic Dragon.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

That was fucking great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Figure this one out.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

That was awesome.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

This card trick is freaking sweet.

Comment

Just an FYI I have watched all your magic vids today as they are impressive and entertaining. So no hate.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

This one is fucking sweet.

Comment

This kid is fucking great.

Comment

Loved it!

Comment

David Copperfield had a bit on one of his specials that stuck with me for some reason. It was the "napkin comes to life" bit. Nothing special except that it was REALLY well done and right properly presented. Setup is Copperfield and hawttie have dinner and he offers her a ring. She rejects him and gets up and leaves him alone at the table. The napkin comes to life and starts trying to cheer him up. Does all the tricks....in the glass/out of the glass, etc. Finally he smiles and realizes life goes on. Then the chick comes back, having figured out how much he makes on those specials and the Vegas gigs, and accepts the ring. They embrace and the napkin circles around them as they kiss.

Wish I could find that one. I always thought it was one of the best presentations he ever did.

Also, Penn and Teller did a show once about the history of stage magic, and they showed a video of some guy in, I think, France that did the sawing the girl in half bit. Thing is, the assistant was the guy's daughter, right? And when the gigantic buzzsaw ripped through her it threw the sheets and some assorted viscera into the front rows of the audience. The whole place went batshit thinking he'd just killed the girl and then the stage lights went out.

TOTAL sadistic shit. I want to know who that guy was. I've actually considered going to Vegas and trying to get a meeting with the guys to find out more about him.

Comment

I remember the Copperfield bit - he really could put om some damn fine magic scenes like that.

I'd love to know who that magician who did the buzzsaw act was. It sounds AWESOME.

Comment

It was an older video. Maybe the sixties? It was on one of the Penn and Teller specials. I should try to look that shit up.

Comment

Working...
                                X