This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fine... just keep us all waiting
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

New podcast is recorded. Will try to edit and post tonight...

Hot Sundae, Juliet as Dorf, and 3 Ninjas are only a few things discussed. One of the most random episodes yet....and it's awesome! about an hour and half....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ah. New podcast smell.

Smells like Ethan Suplee and Jamba Juice...and Locke's taint.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-06-2008, 07:43 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Our new commercial....

www.podcaust.com/podcaustcommerical.mp3
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Sex-Panther-Fighting-Fahey-For-His-BBQ-Recipe goodness. Dig the shit out of the Escape from LA background music. Imma give this five crusty old prospector beards up. Good stuff.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

you my good sir are a repository of bad movie knowledge...kudos to you...
              haha

Comment

You lost me at Robot Hooker Ninja's...... too funny!!!!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

HAha. thanks...

Comment

Some things in life suck ass: taxes, dead babies, working, RROD...

That, my friends, was not one of those things.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

quantos kilos podcaust.com
                      You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

haha

Comment

editing the podcast today fellas....after some errands

should be up tonight. promise!

I'm so excited....I'm so excited....I'm so, scarrrreedddd!

Comment

New podcast posted...it's pretty epic...

Comment

Editing episode 30. Jesus, 30 episodes. re-goddamn-donkulous.

Will try to have it up by tonight, but no promises.

Comment

Your life is secondary to the 'caust.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X