Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New episode has been recorded,. Prepare for some big changes in the next few months. BIG CHANGES.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Getting breast implants Rob? Purely for "research?"
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Rob Hughes in: The Man with $100,000 breasts
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Hell yes. Haha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Are we getting one this week?
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• It's been recorded. hopefully be up sometime tomorrow. I hope.

Comment

• Yay.

Comment

• It's been recorded.

Topics include: JRPG's (again, but a new spin), DMB, 80's movies, late night shenanigans, and more.

Comment

• was recorded yesterday. Will be up by the end of the weekend.

Comment

• Could you tease us with the topics discussed?

Comment

• Death, STD's, the word "cum covered" being used romantically, and more.

Comment

• Sensational.

Now did you address the fake Jeff Goldblume death article?

Comment

• Did not. Didn't see it until after Ceej left.

Comment

• Damn, we could have had up to the minute coverage of the fake death article.

Comment

• Will be up in itunes in a few mins. Main site will be updated later this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X