Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New episode recorded, hopefully it's usable as I keep debating wether or not to edit this shit down or to just leave everything in.

Topics include: Barfights, Bank Heists, Gangbanging Tinkerbell, Terminator, cartoons, and more. Very random, very very random.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sounds like everything a growing boy needs.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Episode 65: Blood in Blood Out will be operational tomorrow. An hour and a half of redonkulousness.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I need everyone here who is a member of other boards, or even facebook to spread the word of the Caust. Except for Ari, who has gotten most of our forum members here. He can take a break. I'd like to get some more people up on the boards to shoot the shit with us if possible. The person with the most referrals wins a prize.

Comment

• Fuck yeah people! Lets get some more members here!
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I don't know many people who have computer access at work. Or not many who could participate.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I just named dropped Caust last Sunday.

Comment

• indeed. I appreciated it.

Comment

• Oh, did you listen to the podcast?

Comment

• No, but I saw the link to their site with a link back to ours. I haven't had time to listen to any podcasts recently.

Comment

• What podcast?
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Movie Moan over at Think McFly Think. The thing is, the episodes are not on iTunes. You have go to the site.

Comment

• it has been recorded. Ceej drinks 4 beers. He does indeed slur. Is it a good episode? Who knows? We like it. So fuck off.

Comment

• CJ buzzed? Fuck. Yes.

Comment

• Greatest news since Leprechaun N' Tha Hood 2: Crips on Patrol was announced (It wasn't, but goddamn if that wouldn't be a close second).
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X