Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coulda had a toe-tappin' syndicate and everything, but no. You had to stay inside and shit.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• New episode was recorded last night after 3 hours of bullshit tinkering. I haven't even listened to it to see if it's usable, but if it is, this is us OLD SKOOL style. Rambling, no segments, and off the cuff.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, here's hoping it works. However, had I known you were going to do an episode (I thought everything was on hiatus) I would've freshened up my voicemail.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• What's the new number again...I think I have the wrong one...need to make some calls
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Hell yes B.

Comment

• new episode recorded. and it's awesometacular. good shit.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It should be up tonight when I get home. We had a busy weekend and I needed to record a few throwaway lines for a skit. It is a pretty funny episode though, I actually laughed out loud a fewtimes editing.

Comment

• Could you please tease us with a title?

Comment

• Episode 60: MISSING

or

Episode 60: Push it to the limit

or

Episode 60: INSERT TITLE HERE

haha. I honestly don't know yet.

Comment

• That'll do.

Comment

• My vote is for Push it to the limit. Crap, what was that from? A training montage right?
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhsTmiK7Q2M

Comment

• Oh shit. Well that was the inspiration for Montage from Team AMerica right?
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That Special Olympics episode is awesomeness.

"Walk along the razor's edge!"

Comment

• I have an episode title;

"Fuck Nasty the Shitbox."
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X