Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm subscribing to this on itunes now...about how many subscriptions do you haz?
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Only the first 45 will show up at the moment. 46 will be added later this week to the itunes.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think he meant how many subscribers do you have.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• oh, I have no fucking clue.

But our last two episodes were downloaded over 150+ times.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Congrats!
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Very fucking congrats...I'm proud to be a part of the Army

Comment

• new episode has been recorded....Not too shabby....

Comment

• took long enough...lolz

Comment

• CJ is sick today. Trying to find a replacement for today. May not have a new podcast this week. Although...I'm working on Skype account at the moment. Maybe a plan is a brewing...

Comment

• I'll be your replacement. I can record myself talking about shit for an hour, then you can record yourself, then you can edit them together. BAM! New Podcaust!
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• have stoner sarah jump in or Fej, but get Fej hyped up on some energy drinks first...he's way to mellow for you.

Comment

• Shit, I think I may have figured out the skype thing. Anyone here have skype?

Comment

• Not so much.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• dammit. If you have a headset/mic go get skype! It's free and you can be on the podcast I think.

Comment

• and it sounds pretty decent. I'm just trying to figure out how long i can record for this way

Comment

Working...
                                X