Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because Howard hated Trick R Treat, I really don't believe I can be down with the 'mos anymore. Sorry.*

*Because Hocken sometime cannot detect it, I am being incredibly sarcastic.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      You're talking to your other brother Judas. I used to have that movie on VHS.
      My MAN!!! I'm down with this mo.
      Last edited by Matt; 10-16-2009, 02:52 PM.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's horrible. It's a bad, bad, bad horror movie. Tales of the Crypt is 1000 times better.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I liked Trick R Treat cause it reminded me of Creepshow and those kinda anthology films that you really don't see anymore. Plus, all the stories tied into each other. Plus, Paquin and Baker. Plus, this fucking heat is atrocious.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Also, it's no wonder this movie sat unreleased for years. There was a pretty damn good reason. It sucks.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
              It's horrible. It's a bad, bad, bad horror movie. Tales of the Crypt is 1000 times better.
              Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Don't you dare say one bad word about Tales of the Crypt. Don't you dare.

Comment

• I'm not, I just don't think its 1000 times better. You're out of line here, sir. *slams gavel down*

And as for the heat, that's October for ya.

Comment

• Which 'Tales from the Crypt' movie are you referring to? I'll defend 'Demon Knight', but 'Bordello of Blood' is a waste of time (other than the Miller one-liners).
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Anything Tales of the Crypt related (movie or series). They are all better than Trick R Treat.

Comment

• oh HELL yes on the series. That show was the absolute shit.

Comment

• I've been getting the series on DVD recently. Totally holds up.

Comment

• The cryptkeeper's puns? Not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                              Which 'Tales from the Crypt' movie are you referring to? I'll defend 'Demon Knight', but 'Bordello of Blood' is a waste of time (other than the Miller one-liners).
                              THAT. And the Felddog.

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              Anything Tales of the Crypt related (movie or series). They are all better than Trick R Treat.
                              Damn. I was hoping Trick was gonna be up there with Demon Knight and Creepshow.

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                              oh HELL yes on the series. That show was the absolute shit.
                              Fuck yes. So much love. My dad let me watch this as a kid. It was a secret.

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              I've been getting the series on DVD recently. Totally holds up.
                              Yeah it does.

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              The cryptkeeper's puns? Not so much.
                              FRAIL!
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Seriously. His puns are supposed to be groin worthy.

"YOU CALL THAT HACKTING?!"

GENIUS.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X