Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    I also thought it had the best Stan Lee cameo to date.
    heck yeah,
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Like you said. Nerds gonna nerd. I still think it was kind of early to re do the origin story but taking the movie on it's own merits I enjoyed the fuck out of it. Thought the lizard design was cool except the head which looked straight out of Super Mario as others have mentioned. But all in all it was fun and entertaining. What more can you want from a flick like that?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        And yeah.....Emma Stone and them thigh highs? B=============@~~
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• WRATH OF THE TITANS.

Sucked.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            The Amazing Spider-Man. It's better than the other three. Yeah, I said it. DON'TGIVEAFUCKNEITHER
            This is a tall fucking order. To date, the first Spiderman movie has been my favorite comic adaptation. (Well, OK, until the Avengers). Just bought this, and I'm waiting for my son to find the time between playing w/ his X-mas gifts to sit down & watch it. I may do so w/o him if an in law expresses an interest, as I'm jonesin'.

And thigh highs rule. They can even make that ugly chick from the DiVynils kind of hot for the duration of a music video.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
              This is a tall fucking order. To date, the first Spiderman movie has been my favorite comic adaptation. (Well, OK, until the Avengers). Just bought this, and I'm waiting for my son to find the time between playing w/ his X-mas gifts to sit down & watch it. I may do so w/o him if an in law expresses an interest, as I'm jonesin'.

And thigh highs rule. They can even make that ugly chick from the DiVynils kind of hot for the duration of a music video.
              Go in with an open mind and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. To what degree is debatable since everyone has their own likes/dislikes.

Comment

• Sleepwalk With Me was fuckin' mint. Really loved it. Kinda spoke to me personally too.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• 21 Jump Street is on cable finally. Don't know why I don't own this yet, so fucking genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    21 Jump Street is on cable finally. Don't know why I don't own this yet, so fucking genius.
                    It's the cinematic birthing of C-Tates as a living, breathing, acting type thingy.

Comment

• Cabin in the Woods

Works even better second time around. Every single element works perfectly and Bradley Whitford is goddamn hilarious. Easily one of my favourites this year.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                        Cabin in the Woods

Works even better second time around. Every single element works perfectly and Bradley Whitford is goddamn hilarious. Easily one of my favourites this year.
                        My sister bought me fucking Breakfast Club instead of this. I don't know where she got the idea I like the fucking Breakfast Club.

Comment

• Don't front; Breakfast Club is good.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Not a fan.

Comment

• Tell it walking.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X