Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
    Love Predator 2 and dug the shit outta Predators. CLETUS VAN DAMME was great.
    Oddly enough, Goggins played Shane in Predators.

And yes, Fishburne was wasted, fat and boring.

The whole movie felt like it tried to go back to the 1st flick, but it all went wrong along the way. Including introducing a retarded new Predator. And the Predadogs.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The stuff with Trejo was neat. And I liked the sword battle.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If there had been some new alien races instead of EARTHFIGHTAPALOOZA 2010, it could have been more than just a rehash of the original.

I know that budget enters into this sort of armchair direction, but fuck, do it right or don't do it at all.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You're fucking high on PREDATOR 2. That film is one of the single worst action films of the past 30 years. Terrible dialog that is unnecessarily vulgar and contains too much exposition ('Dannys's necklace') and really shitty action sequences (the subway train battle is terribly shot and edited...you can't see a damned thing). Terrible film.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The reveal of Topher kind of killed it for me a bit, but I was impressed with Adrian. dude was a badass.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Predator 2 gave us new gadgets, King Willie, alien skull, and Gary Busey. It's not as good as the first one, but it's pretty awesome.

Comment

• I love the idea of Murtaugh versus Rastalien more than what we ended up getting. Busey was awesome though.

And "unnecessarily vulgar" is the slogan on Bill Paxton's calling card.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And I liked the subway fight. It was frantic as fuck which makes sense seeing as an alien is killing people in a giant tin can hauling ass under the ground.

Comment

Predator 2 gave us new gadgets
                    The disc was pretty fucking boss.

King Willie should have just been Screwface's third brother. Seagal could have been mounted on the wall in the trophy room. Or at least his ponytail could have shown up as a pelt on the Predator's costume.

#missedopportunity
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-11-2012, 01:16 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The disc was AWESOME. As was the netgun. Plus I learned in the future that guns will be futuristic by adding random barrels and scopes to them.

Comment

• PREDATOR is full of likeable characters, good lines, and coherent action. Even when you can't see the predator, you can understand what's going on.

PREDATOR 2 has none of that. The characters all suck and are poorly acted and directed (especially Bill Paxton, who turns in a career worst performance here). The dialog is ludicrously vulgar for no reason. There are a couole of cool moments here and there (love the predator running across the tops of the cars) but they are few and far between. Every single action sequence SUCKS. Poorly shot and badly edited.

Fucking hate this film so much. Stephen Hopkins can suck a flaming cock.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I don't think I've encountered a person with this much rage for so many films before.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Predator 2 gave us new gadgets, King Willie, alien skull, and Gary Busey. It's not as good as the first one, but it's pretty awesome.
                            It's hilarious in how fucking dumb it is. It is in no way a good movie, but it is fun as hell. And without Predator 2 there would be no Predator "mythology" for the following films to fuck up.

Comment

• hahah. You know what you need to do now Matt.

Comment

• I'm just disappointed there really hasn't been a second installment worthy of Stan's work.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X