Assassins Creed 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    So I beat one of those AC tombs things this weekend that had these 4 chains that would drop down after pressing a switch in the floor. And that was fucking awesome. IT's so sad how far Tomb Raider has fallen when AC and, to a way better extent, Uncharted have kicked Lara's ass hard. Still loving this game. And hopefully I'll have it beat within a week or two.
    The tombs are my favorite parts of the game now.

The guard chases are so much fun.

Lara trafficked in bewbs and dinosaur killing. Then Turok took half of that in the divorce and added a disco party to it.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, I think I have one left to get the armor. Do more open up after that?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

There's just the six, unfortunately.

Hope you like the timed runs, because that last tomb has juan.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

SONOFABISH. Is that the one with Kraken?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Huh?

The last one that should unlock is in Venice. There's water in it and shit.

Don't know no Kraken...
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Haha yeah. If you just chill by the pool in that one for a min, a goddamn giant squid shows up. It doesn't do anything, but it shows up haha.

Comment

Holy DaVinci taint, Batman!

Didn't know that. I had planks to leap upon. Only the preoccupied/frustrated stay in the water.

Unless you have to pee, then I totally understand.

That being said, that is just fucking weird.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Fappity fap fap flying machine airfap.

Mad monks! New climbin' techniques! Other hyperbolic statements form a line to the left, you look like desperate assholes!
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Sweet. I really need to finish this up. I'm on the goddamn flying part now and it's pissing me right off. Hence my time in Stillwater killing bitches and looking fly.

Comment

You got plenty of time to return to the 1470's BATMENG device.

Stillwater is a shithole that earns its multiple city-wide massacres by the hotdog suit-wearing lunatics of the world.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

If I get ahead of everything, I'm going to try and beat this during the weekend. I'm in the middle of the stupid Carnival. But, I've only got one tomb left.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

http://chud.com/articles/articles/22...ION/Page1.html

For you Rob and Russ.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Dammit.

While I love the game, if this has a premium price point it had better be some next level shit if it hopes to get more cash from me*. The game doesn't seem like it would be a solid fit for multiplayer, but Ubisoft are more than welcome to slap that notion out of my skull.

*Obviously going to get the DLC when it comes
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I want to assassinate bitches with you Russ. We always had a good time in Saint's Row 2

Comment

Well, there better be a hotdog costume unlockable.

Or maybe some Goblin King type shit. They like making people run around for feathers, so why not? Jareth would approve.

WAIT. I GOT IT.

Hotdog with wings.

GET ON IT, DAVINCI.

And by "it", I mean the winged hotdog, not my ass.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X