No announcement yet.

Pics that make you go 'WTF'!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My most heartfelt congrats to you, your wife, and the kids, B! May your latest offspring be happy, healthy, and strong like ox!

Comment

• A new little Joshling! That's awesome, hon - congrats to you and the family!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Thats awesome Ovaltine!

I am getting you "Shawn's Book of Baby Names"

Comment

• Congrats Josh!
          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Bunch of goddamn breeders.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Bunch of goddamn breeders.
              Huh?

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• *swoon*
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  My next question was going to be was this planned? You *do* know how to use a condom, right?
                  Normally when someone asks this question I tell them to fuck off and stop being a douche, however you feel like fam Howard so I'll say that yeah this one was "planned" in that we were not fighting it and were allowing nature to take it's course. If she got pregnant, awesome, if not, well we got to have lots of great sex.

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                  HAhahhaha! Well, congrats on your forthcoming Pred-lien!
                  Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  My most heartfelt congrats to you, your wife, and the kids, B! May your latest offspring be happy, healthy, and strong like ox!
                  Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                  A new little Joshling! That's awesome, hon - congrats to you and the family!
                  Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                  Thats awesome Ovaltine!

I am getting you "Shawn's Book of Baby Names"
                  Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                  Congrats Josh!
                  Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Bunch of goddamn breeders.
                  Thanks to all of you great peoples. We're hoping for a girl because this is going to be our last.

Also for teh Lulz, I was talking the wife about the snip-snip and our youngest came through and started singing "snip snip, snippety snip snip baby baby snip snip" The funny thing is he has no clue the wife is pregnant or what "snip snip" means.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Heh.... that is pretty great!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Yeah, the wife and I both lost our shit when he walked through the room singing that and just kept on walking. Both of my kids have been asking for a brother/sister (depending on their mood they've wanted both) for the last year or so, so I know they'll shit once they know a baby is coming.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalliClaus View Post
                        Normally when someone asks this question I tell them to fuck off and stop being a douche, however you feel like fam Howard so I'll say that yeah this one was "planned" in that we were not fighting it and were allowing nature to take it's course. If she got pregnant, awesome, if not, well we got to have lots of great sex.
                        Yeah, definitely not meant in a douchey way. I was more concerned because I know this past year hasn't been the easiest for you. Adding another brood is both joyful and stressful. Wishing you lots more of the joy.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                          Yeah, definitely not meant in a douchey way. I was more concerned because I know this past year hasn't been the easiest for you. Adding another brood is both joyful and stressful. Wishing you lots more of the joy.
                          Hey Howie, I know you meant nothing by it but we've just heard that a thousand times from people already. And yeah this years been rough but we're a "we're gonna make it" kind of couple. Will it be hard? Probably, but like I said we're gonna make it. Plus the thought of possibly having a daughter is kind of cool. I'll finally be able to worry 24 full hours a day if that happens.

BUUUUUUT IF it's another little dude? Holy shit, my wife might Andrea Yates us all. Lulz J/K or am I?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalliClaus View Post

BUUUUUUT IF it's another little dude? Holy shit, my wife might Andrea Yates us all. Lulz J/K or am I?
                            I hate to say it, but the statics are against you, B. Your chances of having a child of the opposite sex after having two of the same sex drop to something like 20%. Just ask my mom(4 girls) and my sister(3 boys).
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yeah I know, and I'm fine with another bruiser as is the wife but it'd be nice to have a girl as the wife has always wanted one.

Comment

• Dude.

Real life Three Ninjas.

Start paintin' Tumtum's mask.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X