What the shit is wrong with kids today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
    Fej...pictures or it didn't happen...Use the celebrity thread...
    bwah?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I blame the fucking parents. So much fail.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I still want to know who in the fuck names a little girl Noah? Jesus christ, Cyrus family.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          bwah?
          New Vanessa Hudgens shots...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Ah, I was confused as to why Jeff was mentioned. It's been a hectic day today. My humor meter is off balance.

Comment

• This kid is fucking hilariously retarded.

Comment

• GODDAMMIT. EPIC FUCKING FACE PALM.

Comment

• Well, that video proves it.

Hindu believers are much cuter than Jesus freaks.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• What in the fuck is this?!

Chlamydia helps young men feel more 'manly': Swedish study

Comment

• Yes, squeezing green stuff out of my cock one day when I was indiscriminately sport-fucking my way around the trailer park in my teen years made me feel really masculine.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• YIFF IN HELL FUR FAGS!

Comment

• Well after seeing that video, tonight I now plan on doing the following:

-Going to the grocery store to buy berries
                          -Going home and squashing berries into juice
                          -Going to the woods to leave the juice in the open
                          -Waiting
                          -Fucking the brains outta the first Gummi Bear that pops out of the ground to drink the juice.

And what the fuck is a Yiff? AND WHY THE FUCK DO FURRIES FUCKING EXIST!?!?!

Comment

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiff#Sexual_aspects

There you go.

Comment

• Thanks.

Not really, but thanks.

Comment

• Rob is right. When Avatar comes out, there's going to be a fuckin furry explosion.

Comment

Working...
                                X