Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKRULLZ UP IN THIS BITCH
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's Kree. MOAR BLUE SKIN PEOPLE!
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• KREE/SKRULL WAR!

ON ERF!

ALL OF MY SPONGEBOBS.tiff
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Literally just got done talking to one of the people that was shooting from the top floor of Mutual.

Bald guy is supposed to be a Kree.
          Two ladies, one Asian is supposed to be Skrull.

Everyone's on set but Jackson and Downey Jr.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Cominayahaaaaaa
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
              Cominayahaaaaaa

Some of these shots people are getting are crazy. City of Cleveland didn't really let Disney work crowd control on it. If they did an aerial shot, you'd find that there's literally about 500 people on the downtown rooftops getting all sorts of shots.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This really is the summer of the leak.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HAAAAYYYYYYYYYY
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• SEE! I told you guys John Krasinski would work as Cap!
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I still like the suit from Cap.

Comment

• Way to start things off with shitty photoshop work, Marvel.

Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Wow that's horrible.

Comment

• Haha, The Hulk is Zoolander.

Comment

• I thought he looked like Patel from Scott Pilgrim.

Comment

• For a second, I had no idea who Guy In Suit was or why he was on the cover with the other Avengers. Also, Scarlet's not making me shake in my boots, although Thor thinks she's dreamy.

Comment

Working...
                                X