New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
    Oh, I love Fuzz. It's not quite Shaun, but its still one of the best British comedies of the last decade.
    That's why I am inviting you to the cool guy side of the fence. You and Grave and I are going to make a commune for non-crazies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      Oh, I love Fuzz. It's not quite Shaun, but its still one of the best British comedies of the last decade.
      Films. Best films.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, at a push, depending how many you're listing. There's really only Shane Meadows, Ben Wheatley and Tom Hooper pushing my buttons at the moment.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• still need to see HOT FUZZ. Not sure why I haven't gotten around to viewing it. Absolutely loved SHAUN OF THE DEAD, so I'll probably enjoy it.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• OK, the Foot Clan are fucking NINJAS. Why do they have rifles and shit?

http://www.slashfilm.com/first-look-...foot-soldiers/

Comment

• Fuck. TMNT is one of the few franchises I really care about from the pit of childhood nonsense, and that sucks.

Comment

• To be fair though, the Foot Clan has been all sorts of shit. Ninjas, robots, ninja robots, etc etc.

I'm more bummed seeing the mocap shit. I know it will probably be cool looking when it's done, but I wish they would have went the physical route ala Hitchhiker's Guide. The Vogan are still fucking AMAZING pieces of art even if the rest of the movie isn't
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Gravity teaser is AMAZING.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ufsrgE0BYf0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Yup...
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I think that movie will basically give me nightmares forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

I'm more bummed seeing the mocap shit. I know it will probably be cool looking when it's done, but I wish they would have went the physical route ala Hitchhiker's Guide. The Vogan are still fucking AMAZING pieces of art even if the rest of the movie isn't
                          YES. I can't watch an older movie with creature or make-up effects anymore without thinking "well, this looks awesome but if/when they remake it, it will shitted up with wall-to-wall cheap CG."

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Gravity

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              OK, the Foot Clan are fucking NINJAS. Why do they have rifles and shit?

http://www.slashfilm.com/first-look-...foot-soldiers/
                              They're American Ninja fans this time.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• After watching that trailer for GRAVITY, I've decided to go into blackout mode. No spoilers, no reading anything about it at all. I want to see it as a clean slate. I have a hunch on this one...

Looks AMAZING.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X