No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like that I feel like I just watched the whole movie. I did like Diana's entrance.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
      I don't like that I feel like I just watched the whole movie. I did like Diana's entrance.

You didn't.

There are still two people who I am stunned haven't been shown yet.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So, so silly.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Interesting. Very, very interesting. Not 100% on board with Eisenberg's Luthor, though.

Comment

• Super into it. Glad that while it looks grim dark it seems to totally have a sense of humor about itself.

Comment

• SO FUCKING IN. DOOMSDAY! LEX BEING SILLY! "I THOUGHT SHE WAS WITH YOU"! SNAPS!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I hope that Eisenberg's Lex Luthor plays better in the film than he does in this trailer, because hoooooo boy...that's fucking annoying.

The rest looks great, and I love that Wonder Woman has the biggest moment in it.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I actually dig what Jesse is doing in the trailer but I'm a fan of him. I hope we get a mixture of Gene/Kevin with a dash of Facebook thrown in the mix.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I totally love with Eisenberg is doing.

Comment

• *brofist*

Comment

• the anti dc nerds are great.

While I loved the Civil War trailer, this was much more fun in tone. That whole "NO JOKES DC IS SERIOUS" shit that made the rounds a while back was either true but then retracted when they realized it was a bad mistake OR it was always full of shit and nerds be nerdin'

I seriously kind of love this trailer. BATFLECK 4 PREZ

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I am shocked at how much humor is in the trailer. That was a really pleasant surprise. It did seem like Zemeckis cut this trailer. I imagine the two characters we haven't seen are additional League members (Aquaman and Not-My-Flash?) so that's neat. Maybe the whole team needs to unite to defeat Derpsday? Because Doomsday looks derpy as hell.

And, man, Eisenberg is awful. Unlike. I will still see this because THE POWER OF BATFLECK COMPELS ME.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                I love this except for the shotgun in Bat's hands.

Parademons?
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X