Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE MEN OF THE X VARIETY AND OTHER FOX BS (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People LOVING X3? What are they? Comatose?

And glad to see Ari proving my friend right!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• $135 million budget?

Bullshit.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        $135 million budget?

Bullshit.

Production...yeah.

FOX doesn't disclose ad budgets anymore.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Imagine that's 200 easy given how they had to bust their ass to make that release date.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• This movie works. Big time.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Saw it. Loved it.

Comment

• For some reason I think all of you loving this are trying to get me to go see it in some elaborate "Punk'd" style gag. I know you're not but I can't shake that thought. Glad to hear it's actually good.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Smelled it.

Dealt it.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I will say though. Not interested in a sequel to this, and judging by its box-office, we won't be seeing X-Men: First Class Held Back.

This movie tells a complete story that ties into Bryan Singer's films and yet still absolutely works, is compelling, great performances, tight paced, etc. That's something that can't be said for many prequels and Star Trek doesn't count even though they constantly name-dropped that as a reference. That was a reboot.

For me, this is on the same level of X2.
                    Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 06-04-2011, 11:55 AM.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• What a good fucking movie. Just fucking good. Thrilled with how good it was. I really don't want a sequel to it either, it's a fine prequel to X-Men. Fassbender was, of course, amazing in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        I will say though. Not interested in a sequel to this, and judging by its box-office, we won't be seeing X-Men: First Class Held Back.

This movie tells a complete story that ties into Bryan Singer's films and yet still absolutely works, is compelling, great performances, tight paced, etc. That's something that can't be said for many prequels and Star Trek doesn't count even though they constantly name-dropped that as a reference. That was a reboot.

For me, this is on the same level of X2.

Rumors suggest that Disney is ready to make FOX a Paramount style deal.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• McAvoy, Fassbender, Lawrence, Bacon, etc. Everyone here worked. Yes, even Jones in never-so-humble "Fuck you!" opinion.

I feel like Fassbender (like Lawrence next year with Hunger Games) is just a pit-stop away from breaking out into the big leagues. It won't be this, but I can imagine someone else grabbing him and launching a franchise on his shoulders ASAP.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Seeing this in about 40 minutes.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• This is so fart my biggest surprise of hte year. I seriously expected SHIT.

I got GREAT.

Comment

• Expecting shit when it's only a fart.

I think we've all been there.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X