Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, we're overdue for a Overwatch evening, Fil.

You and Josh.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• YASSSSSSSSS
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Also, we're overdue for a Overwatch evening, Fil.

You and Josh.
        Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        YASSSSSSSSS
        I'm down. Haven't played much. Missed out on my weekly boxes the past 3 or 4 weeks now.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• One trophy away from Platinum-ing Bloodborne

It's the absolute hardest trophy in the game, buuuuuut...

XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• What trophy is it? What does it require of you? Just a curious trophy whore.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• It's called 'Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen'

It's for beating the final boss of the Chalice Dungeons, which are some optional side-content in the game. To get to her, you need to clear all or part of 7 different dungeons, that each have anywhere from 3-5 'layers' or levels full of super tough enemies and traps and at least 20 additional bosses (outside of the main game bosses) of increasing difficulty along the way, and also farm a bunch of items to enter the various dungeons. Not to mention, some required dungeons are known as 'Defiled' dungeons, where your maximum health is halved the entire time you are doing them, and we're talking a game where most enemies can kill you in a single combo and many bosses can 1-2 shot you at max health.

Basically, it's the last thing anyone ever does in this game before they platinum it as it is insanely difficult to actually finish.
              Last edited by Trejo; 04-21-2017, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Heh, sounds like a trophy I would only try if I really love the game. Shit, sometimes I won't, even if I love the game. Good shit though, get that trophy.

Comment

• Besides the Soulsborne games turning me into a complete masochist, there's actually a unique Bloodborne PS4 theme that Sony emails you when you get the Platinum, so I really wanna get that haha. Don't care so much about collecting trophies after making the switch from x360

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                    I'm down. Haven't played much. Missed out on my weekly boxes the past 3 or 4 weeks now.
                    Let's see next week. I'll check this weekend when I can do that.

Comment

• Next weekend I'm going to try and fit in as much as I can since my oldest is grounded from games for being a lazy ass with his school work.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Wednesday, 8pm eastern, I'm logging in. I'll Junkrat the shit out of this.

Comment

• Made it to 6th place in Battlegrounds. Got salty and didn't play the rest of the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Made it to 6th place in Battlegrounds. Got salty and didn't play the rest of the night.
                            That's steam only right now right? Supposedly coming to consoles one day in the not so distant future? Been thinking about picking that up.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              That's steam only right now right? Supposedly coming to consoles one day in the not so distant future? Been thinking about picking that up.
                              Yeah, steam early access. They apparently have it up and running on Xbox game preview, but haven't put it out. They said they want it complete on Steam before worrying about consoles. My bet is an announcement at E3.

Comment

• And early access you pay like it's finished? And then once finished you already have it correct?

Comment

Working...
                                X