Bitchin Kitchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitchin Kitchen

Bye bye Alton Brown. This is the most entertaining cooking show on hte planet. Good recipes, but damn is it funny. A Montreal-based operation, after 2 years on Youtube, it's now on Food Network Canada, and it's trying to be on the US channel as well.

You can watch episodes on the Foodnetwork site.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

She appears to be hot but I can't watch those videos. Stupid Canada.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yep, just looked at her facebook page. I will be watching the fuck outta these if they make it here.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Some of the youtube videos they did before.

"Cumin can be overpowering, which is why I use it. For revenge."

Comment

Yeah... I could fap to her.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
            Yeah... I could fap to her.
            Agreed!
            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

So I caught an episode of this the other day. THIS SHOW IS HORRIBLE MARTIN AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR LIKING IT.

Comment

Oh god there is a thread for this show? Brittany fucking loves it. I threaten her with the cone of shame. GOD AWFUL.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                  So I caught an episode of this the other day. THIS SHOW IS HORRIBLE MARTIN AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR LIKING IT.
                  Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Oh god there is a thread for this show? Brittany fucking loves it. I threaten her with the cone of shame. GOD AWFUL.
                  Martin thinks schnitzel = CFS. He knows fuck all about food guys.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                    In retrospect, the first ep wad hilarious. After that, not so.much...

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I deserve the cone of shame.

Comment

I would watch it if I could read lips. I can't stand her voice. Reminds me of Andrew Dice Clay...
                        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

Working...
                        X