No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so pumped to not be following any of the older characters for the most part. Can't wait for the next trailer and the Vader reveal.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If you think that trailer is dumb then I think you are dumb. Holy crap.

Comment

• This looks like the Star Wars movie I've wanted to see for 20 years. I mean, the space stuff is always welcome but a guerilla warfare SW movie? Oh hell yes.

Comment

• Is that Biggs then? Someone tell me that's Biggs!
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
            Is that Biggs then? Someone tell me that's Biggs!

Spoiler: Leaks do come true! 

Nope. Some guy named Wessell something. Apparently, that was the Rebel look back then.

Forest Whitaker is wearing power armor.
            The robot running behind them in shots is the Alan Tudyk character I've been describing.

Donnie Yen is a Wuxia fighting bounty hunter.

Ben Mendlesohn is the Moff I've been describing for nearly a year now. And, that one scene is him being called before Vader and the Emperor.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: even more 

Felicity Jones is Jyn Erso.
              Diego Luna is Cassein Willix.
              Alan Tudyk is Reprogrammed Enforcer Droid.
              The Hover Tank Troopers/Death Squad are a new short-lived division. They are the guys in the black angular armor based on McQuarrie designs for ANH that got partially developed into the Cylons for Battlestar 1978.

New talk as of yesterday is saying that Whitaker's power armor is more than that. Seemingly life support/augmentation.

Scarab Troopers are also a seemingly new division that didn't survive into the OT.

The AT-ATs in this movie are the ones from Rebels, not ESB.

The Rebels influence will continue to shine through in Rogue One and Episode 8. More to come as I get it.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I totally said to Lesley this morning: "OH SHIT GHOST DOG IS WEARING POWER ARMOR FROM FALLOUT"
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm just stoked that this is the first time in a long time where the lead heroine in a Star Wars thing didn't have her name changed 800 times during production.

What's weird is how the Rogue One news is now going to be used to keep Episode 8 leaks down.

Which is working, because all we've really got out is the Space Vegas stuff.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Even more shit. 

Jyn is in a stolen TIE Fighter Pilot's uniform at the end.

Whitaker's armor is augmentation and support, as he's pretty fucked up. Also, a bounty hunter.

Much of Riz Ahmed's earlier role has been transferred to Tudyk's character (i.e. getting them in)

Ben Mendlesohn's character called a Security Moff with Javert tendencies.

Next trailer at D23.

Comment

• so who can this be?

Comment

• It's not Vader and doesn't feel like it would be Palpy.

Comment

• Rogue One is looking great!
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            It's not Vader and doesn't feel like it would be Palpy.

It's dividing people. Vader is in it, but we have no guarantee of when we're ever going to see Vader or for how long.

For as much shit that came out, it's raising more questions for me.

Comment

• Could it be Felicity in disguise?

Comment

• It's Old Ben Kenobi.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X