Tron Legacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_MetalliClaus View Post
    I always thought Dellamorte sucked. Just my .02.
    Always though he's the poor man's Anderson.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Anderson is ornery but isn't condescending. If he disagrees with you, he will explain why in such a way that you understand his point of view and don't take offense. Dellamorte is pretentious and condescending. His attitude is that he's 'gifting' you with his opinion.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "Frynn rives!" tag. So good James Franco gif

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Anderson is ornery but isn't condescending. If he disagrees with you, he will explain why in such a way that you understand his point of view and don't take offense. Dellamorte is pretentious and condescending. His attitude is that he's 'gifting' you with his opinion.
          Rather a bit like that fat bearded critic I've heard tell of...

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vA4l0wHf7CA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"> </param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vA4l0wHf7CA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• I need more people to see this before I start talking about it.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• word isn't good on it...it seems to range between OK to SUCKS.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's gonna be another Speed Racer. YESSSSssss
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sounds like it, Rob. I may check it out anyway (matinee!), but I've got Black Swan and The Tempest on my list first.

Comment

• Being like Speed Racer is a good thing. It's fucking TRON for gods sake.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh, don't get me wrong - there's no way in hell this is naught but a goofy thrill ride of a flick like Speed Racer was, and if you're looking for anything deep, look elsewhere. I'm just debating if I want to see Tron now in the theaters, or wait for the DVD in a couple of months.

I'd heard the 3D sequences weren't anything to write home about, so that might hamper my enthusiasm to see this on the big screen.

Comment

• Speed Racer was colorful and fun.

This looks like a tech-heads wet dream.

Soundtrack still rules.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Speed Racer was a little more coherent.

Tron has moments of fucking greatness that is ruined by the actors talking. Also, Daft Punk needs a fucking Oscar nom for that score.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You just made Matt's head explode.

Comment

• Damn, between this and Inception.

We've had some amazing musical scores this year.

Downright iconic, even.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X