Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MN State Fair/Renaissance Festival Food...on a stick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are 'sunnies on a boat', if I may ask?
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Looks like fried fish. Bleh.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• fried http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lepomis

Comment

• I knew it. Bleh.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Oh, I love fried fish filets! LOVE them!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
              I knew it. Bleh.
              How can you live in Florida and hate fish? Isn't that type of behavior reserved for landlocked states?
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Even more strange when you consider that I was born on an island. I think it's the smell that gets me more than anything and since you've got to smell it before it reaches your mouth....it never reaches my mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Chicken fried bacon wasn't all that great unfortunately. Although when we tried it again with Jeff it was slightly better.

Porkchop on a stick = best food at the fair
                  Sorry that you didn't care for the bacon. I thought it was pretty awesome, but then again, I got it on a different day than you. Who knows what the differences in it may have been.

But yeah, that porkchop. I didn't steer you wrong on that, did I? Holy shit is that good. It's easily the single best thing at the entire fair.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Totally agree. That porkchop was fucking AMAZING.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OK, so we hit the Ren Fest. We had a great time but...stupid me...I left my cellphone at home, charging. As such, I didn't take pictures of what we ate.

Anyways, between the two of us we had:
                      - Roast pork sandwiches
                      - Scotch eggs w/horseradish sauce
                      - Honey mead (For myself, 4 glasses over the day. She had 1)
                      - Dill pickle
                      - Pecan 'King's Nuts'

The wife started to get a headache and lose her appetite, so we kinda chilled a bit on the food. As such, we didn't split a turkey leg this year.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                        How can you live in Florida and hate fish? Isn't that type of behavior reserved for landlocked states?
                        I can understand how he feels. I grew up down at the shore, and I hate going to the beach. I also only like certain types of seafood if it's fried (horrible for me, and I miss it). Like fish fillets like that? I hate them baked. But fried - I could eat them all day!
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Just got back from the ren fest, will post pics later...must naaaaapppppp*snore*

There's corset I want that's a mere $325. Who needs food, right? Or electricity. Or water.

Comment

• Yummy chicken and curly fries...

and my favorite fair food:

Comment

• I wanna go to your wretched state just to see you guys and go eat this shit.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• FUNNEL CAKE FUCK YES

Comment

Working...
                                X