Brain Dead Radio Episode 121: Best Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain Dead Radio Episode 121: Best Friends

Rob and Ceej are back with a new episode of Brain Dead Radio with tales of remakes, extended cuts, and gatherings.

The duo chat about the first three episodes of Stranger Things (Spoilers 17:20-23:30), the extended cut of Batman v Superman, and Rob attempts to convince Ceej to finally go to The Gathering with mixed results.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I hate listening to Ceej talk about movies.

To keep it light in poking holes through his theories. "Superman Returns". Supes gets fucking gut stabbed with Kryptonite and is still able to break up the island and get the Sea Plane out before passing the fucking out and going into super coma.

It's like if I put you in the room with Uranium. It's not going to kill you right away, but it's going to fuck you up. The longer the exposure, the bigger the guarantee of death.

Supes is also vulnerable to Magic and other Kryptonians.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Ok, that's how I thought kryptonite works. Like it won't make Supes die outright but the longer he's around it the more he gets fucked.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

From what I remember, Superman's cells (like other Kryptonians) are constantly absorbing and processing solar power, which gives him his super abilities. Kryptonite radiation drives the solar radiation out of his cells over time, weakening him until he eventually dies.

Or what Troy said. He knows his stuff.

Comment

TAKE THAT NITPICK OF CJ

Comment

Working...
          X