Amurican Whorer Stury - Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amurican Whorer Stury - Trump

Season premiere was last night. I sort of dig how they decided to bring back Twisty. I couldn't understand how they were going to do based on the trailers. Sarah Paulson's character is the fucking worst so far though. I get it. She's a whiny liberal crybaby, but holy shit, it's grating.

Quicksilver putting on the cheeto dust after humping his TV when Trump won was pretty funny. Dicknose the clown is creepy.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Quicksilver putting on the cheeto dust after humping his TV
    This almost sounds like code.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

code for the best sex act at the Bunny Ranch ever.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        This almost sounds like code.
        The raven flies at midnight.

Comment

3 episodes in and I'm digging it much more. I love Billy Eichner and hope he sticks around for a while. I think we figured out what is going on but that's nothing to be proud of because it's not very subtle.

It was nice seeing Lily from The 4400 show up. The coffin scene was fucked.

Comment

Watched the first episode tonight and, holy Christ, I hope Paulson's character is killed at the beginning of the second episode. Fuckin' suck it up, lady.

Comment

This week's episode was on fucking point. digging how they are showing why people would even give Kai a second look.

Comment

holy shit. This week's episode was fucking brutal. That nail gun scene was fucked.

Comment

Catching up on this and the reveal at the end of episode four was Very Good and instantly explained a lot of dumb stuff from the previous episodes. Starting up this week's episode and very curious to see what this nail gun business is about.

Comment

I watched the first episode with Sarah and she watched the latest episode at my house last night. Thank god I own a switch. How drunk are you guys to enjoy this?

Comment

pretty drunk, but that fucking nailgun scene was amazing

Comment

I think it's Stockholm Syndrome* at this point. I must be dead inside because the nail gun scene was fucked up on principle but didn't really bother me. Mostly I wasn't sure why someone didn't go to the back of his head first. It's interesting to see the reporter lady step up. Kai's family story is crazy. I was completely not surprised to see (SPOILER) was the person to help clean up. There was no other explanation for the coffin kills.

*Or Stocko Syndro if you're still watching Last Man on Earth, which you should be.

Comment

they didn't go to the back of the head because they are all fucking terrible people.

Comment

Well, yeah. By the second shot groupthink had set in and they were all going to shoot the same general area. I think we're to the point now where just about every season really goes off the rails so I wonder what will happen next.

Comment

so far this is miles better than Hotel. We never even finished that season. Asylum and Roanoake are my two favorites I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X