No announcement yet.

Reviews/Musings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a great write-up, guys. I think the only game I played this year that wasn't mentioned was Fantasia. And that's because I want to take HMX as my second wife.

I would pay $Texas for an open world 1980/90s X-Men game by the Infamous team. Holy crap.

Comment

thanks man. I'd love a good X-Men game. It's been awhile.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The Legends games were so fucking fun I feel it was to the detriment of any other attempts (excepting X-Men Origins Wolverine: This Had No Right To Be Good Edition) that occur in the future.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

the Legends games?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

and yeah, that Wolverine game was a fucking blast. Still wish I would have bought Deadpool before they yanked it off steam.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              the Legends games?
              I think they were on the PS2, were the precursors to the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games and the Lego type destroy/explore RPGs. Fun times.

If I remember correctly, the second one had a sort of Age of Apocalypse vibe to it and it had the GOAT No-mouth Iceman in it.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

yeah those ps2 legends games were legit, so was the Wolverine one where his skin regenerated/deteriorated during gameplay.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  I think they were on the PS2, were the precursors to the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games and the Lego type destroy/explore RPGs. Fun times.

If I remember correctly, the second one had a sort of Age of Apocalypse vibe to it and it had the GOAT No-mouth Iceman in it.
                  OH SHIT. I remember those. Yeah, you're right. The second one was with Apoc and it was legit.

Comment

Man I wish I still had them shits.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                    X