Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoth

Comment

• NICE setup! Is that the back of Ceej's head next to the smaller monitor? And you need more toys, yo.

Comment

• haha, it's not Ceej. It's my Chewie head hat. And so many toys are in boxes and in storage.

Able to snag Olly Moss's 3 Zelda prints today for my work wife. May not win xmas with Lesley this year (I can't figure out one of the gifts she got me and it's not something I asked for as far as I know and she acting like she won this year....),totally will win with Brittany though.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I win every Xmas. Sometimes I wish I didn't.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I fully admit I'm not the target market for this but $300 for that Iron Giant figure?! Hahahaha, ARE YOU HIGH?!

Comment

• seems no different than the hot toys stuff. I want this whole poster bubble to burst. It's getting out of hand now and the market is ridiculous.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                seems no different than the hot toys stuff. I want this whole poster bubble to burst. It's getting out of hand now and the market is ridiculous.
                This right here. I tried ONCE to get in on a poster deal and lost out to the fucking bots...never again.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Gonna be awesome when you can buy every Stout for $35 in five years.

Like, if I get a Rocket or Groot handbill in my GOTG vinyl next week I should be able to sell it for $Texas on eBay, right? I won't, but I could and someone out there would be dumb enough to buy it.

Comment

• that's my goal.

Comment

• the love for Stout amazes me. Nerds have terrible taste.

Comment

• Yes. The more I look at it, the more I like how they retrofitted the artwork for the Drive LP (GOTG is way too busy). But I think his art is generally a jumbled mess. I don't get the love for "everything and the kitchen sink" art.

Comment

• QUICK THIS FACE ISN'T BUSY ENOUGH BETTER ADD SOME VECTOR LINES

Comment

• received my Stout LP last night. Seriously, his art is fucking terrible. TERRIBLE. Still so fucking annoyed I didn't do my homework and spent 50 bucks on this when I could have bought the same thing for 20 and it wouldn't have ass artwork.

Got a Yondu handbill. Also have Rocket on my linear notes but I'm assuming that's what everyone has.

Comment

• I've seen mostly Rocket/Korath combos. I also got Rocket/Yondu but that's what I wanted so I'm happy. The art really is a jumbled hot mess but I love the vinyl color and the metallics on the cover are nice. I Wish they hadn't glued the sleeve so you could actually look at the Knowwhere art. I'm happy with the purchase even though it was $10-15 overpriced, especially considering they probably sold a metric buttload of these things.

Comment

• already have some dude that wants my Rocket insert.

Comment

Working...
                                X