No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, for the past 15-20 years Daredevil has been under the Knights banner, which is code for "dark and edgy" so the violence in that show was inevitable. But, yes, I totally agree. Maybe I'm just tired of the doom and gloom but the best recent superhero stuff has been The Flash and Guardians of the Galaxy because they aren't WHY SO SERIOUS all the time.

Admittedly. winter Soldier is still my fave Marvel movie and it's not a lighthearted romp but you get the idea

Comment

• I think the argument holds merit but not so much with Daredevil. His whole thing is kind of fighting no?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Narcos is pretty darn good, you guys.

Comment

• I think people are too concerned with being sensitive little prisses and afraid to get their goddamn hands dirty. I am as happy seeing a silly adaptation like Guardians as I am a show where a dude in HELLS FUCKING KITCHEN punches dudes until he makes jell-o out of their skulls. There's room for everything. Daredevil has a tone to it, and the show met that tone. Guardians has a tone to it, and the movie met that tone.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Narcos is pretty darn good, you guys.
            YEAH IT IS.

Like SO GOOD.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I think people are too concerned with being sensitive little prisses and afraid to get their goddamn hands dirty. I am as happy seeing a silly adaptation like Guardians as I am a show where a dude in HELLS FUCKING KITCHEN punches dudes until he makes jell-o out of their skulls. There's room for everything. Daredevil has a tone to it, and the show met that tone. Guardians has a tone to it, and the movie met that tone.
              THAT
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                I think people are too concerned with being sensitive little prisses and afraid to get their goddamn hands dirty. I am as happy seeing a silly adaptation like Guardians as I am a show where a dude in HELLS FUCKING KITCHEN punches dudes until he makes jell-o out of their skulls. There's room for everything. Daredevil has a tone to it, and the show met that tone. Guardians has a tone to it, and the movie met that tone.

Well, that's what you're getting and fast.

Jessica Jones, DD Season 2 and Luke Cage all scheduled within the next 12 months.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Mr. robot finale was some good stuff. I thought for sure they were going to save all that for next season. But I suppose it's been pretty unconventional from the start so I should have expected it. And the scene that caused it to be delayed a week? Yeah.

I hope all your DVRs kept running well past the end credits because that last scene was an important one.

Comment

• Narcos renewed for a second season. YES!
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watching Ballers. The Rock + football? It's fun.

I just saw that the Red Viper is in Narcos. Also sold.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Heard good things on NARCOS. I'm looking forward to watching that.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• it's like a long form Goodfellas about Cocaine and Pablo so far. IT's great.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Mr. robot finale was some good stuff. I thought for sure they were going to save all that for next season. But I suppose it's been pretty unconventional from the start so I should have expected it. And the scene that caused it to be delayed a week? Yeah.

I hope all your DVRs kept running well past the end credits because that last scene was an important one.
                            USA deserves credit for not editing that imho.

Comment

• Alright, Mr. Robot was legit. But online everyone said it skipped ahead four years. Did I just completely miss something where it explicitly said that?

Comment

• Yeah, I was so confused. IT obviously jumped but we had no idea how far.

Comment

Working...
                                X