No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight's the big send-off for Det. Barry Frost on "Rizzoli & Isles".

They killed him last week and this week is the funeral and how the characters will deal with Frost's death, especially Jane Rizzoli (Angie Harmon), his partner.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Cable company took TBS away so no watch for me.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's a bit of a tearjerker. Maura Isles just broke down crying and Jane Rizzoli just looked extremely vulnerable as she hugged her mom.

Comment

• this season of Small Town Security was depressing as fuck.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I got that from some of your posts so I just deleted all of it off my DVR.

Comment

• "Longmire" is getting really interesting really quickly.

There are so many loops and turns to keep track of between Longmire, Standing Bear (Lou Diamond Philips), the female deputy and Branch that it keeps the mind alert.

I love it!

Comment

• We're hoping to give that show a go this Summer. We still have SHERLOCK, ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK, and ORPHAN BLACK to motor through, though.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's a good one for a "binge marathon".

Comment

• Rewatching the final episode of Fargo. Carradine was the series' secret weapon - he's so effortlessly great. Made me wanna rewatch season one of Deadwood.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                      "Longmire" is getting really interesting really quickly.

There are so many loops and turns to keep track of between Longmire, Standing Bear (Lou Diamond Philips), the female deputy and Branch that it keeps the mind alert.

I love it!
                      We're loving it, too. Henry is so stubborn that we can't figure out if he really has been up to something or is just so fiercely loyal to Walt. Good stuff. Watching Branch cope, or not cope, with what happened to him has been good, too.

Comment

• Also Katie Sackhoff...................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Katie Sackhoff
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tim likes Katie Sackhoff, too.

I'm a little more partial to Walt, myself. But then he kind of reminds me of Tim in some ways.

Comment

• Branch is a prettier man but Walt is like man's man personified.

Sackhoff is......... let's just say I know what I want for Christmas and there's no way I'm getting it. :-D My wife even said she's a sight to see.

Comment

• I tell ya, Ms. Sachoff makes me consider a career in law enforcement, yo.

Her character's tough as nails, too. But Walt Longmire's on another level entirely. Dude bleeds iron and shits bullets. Put him next to Henry, and even I start to swoon from all the manliness on display.

Comment

• Whoa, shit gets real on the third episode of Orphan Black.

Comment

Working...
                                X