This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I went through your trophy list last night for fun. Are you secretly a robot?
    I play too many games. PS+ has made it worse. In my defense, I don't play any really shitty game for easy trophies. I'll only platinum a game if I really enjoy it and it doesn't have outrageous requirements, or if it's a good game and the trophy list can be completed easily without too much extra effort. Metal Gear Solid 2 and 4 are borderline outrageous but I have to finish those trophies if I want to be a respectable MGS fan.

I have a problem.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Haha, I respect the chase. There are only THREE songs I can't 5-star on Expert on any instrument in Rock Band 3 and I still continue to chase that achievement. It will be the death of me. Avenged Sevenfold? GARBAGE. Phish? GARBAGE. Anthrax? GARBAGE.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Haha, I respect the chase. There are only THREE songs I can't 5-star on Expert on any instrument in Rock Band 3 and I still continue to chase that achievement. It will be the death of me. Avenged Sevenfold? GARBAGE. Phish? GARBAGE. Anthrax? GARBAGE.
        Damn, I respect this. I love seeing high level Rock Band being played. I wish I could play Rock Band that well. I love it but can barely do a few songs on hard with the guitar. My fingers get confused.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Haha, I respect the chase. There are only THREE songs I can't 5-star on Expert on any instrument in Rock Band 3 and I still continue to chase that achievement. It will be the death of me. Avenged Sevenfold? GARBAGE. Phish? GARBAGE. Anthrax? GARBAGE.
          Hey! I LOVE Garbage!

Comment

• Only one of their songs made it in the game and that's a bummer.

Comment

• Bought Dying Light for $40 off kijiji. I just needed to play this fucking game and it was killing my soul that I didn't have it.

Hope that's not putting too much expectation on it
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I'm digging it more than I was. It takes FOREVER to open up in my opinion though. We'll have to try to get together to do some multi. I have a blast with that.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• For sure, even Co Op would be a blast! I blew through the 2nd half of Dead Island in one evening with a 4 player group and it great.

Also, I loved this game from the minute the title screen music kicked in. Sounds like fucking, John Carpenter's Escape from Harran. It's so synthy and bad-ass, I actually sat at the menu for like 10 minutes before I even started the game
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Anyone getting Helldivers? Roommate and I are thinking about getting it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                      Also, I loved this game from the minute the title screen music kicked in. Sounds like fucking, John Carpenter's Escape from Harran. It's so synthy and bad-ass, I actually sat at the menu for like 10 minutes before I even started the game
                      Yeah, the music is what Ceej and I really fucking dig. It's great and not overused.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Anyone getting Helldivers? Roommate and I are thinking about getting it.
                        I'm down as it looks great. PS4?

Comment

I'm down as it looks great. PS4?
                          Pretty sure it's PS4 only right now?

Comment

• that's the game that looks like Titanfall + Halo + Diablo right?

Comment

• So is Valiant Hearts legit or what? It looks cool, especially for free.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

that's the game that looks like Titanfall + Halo + Diablo right?
                                Maybe? It's sci-fi Magicka.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                So is Valiant Hearts legit or what? It looks cool, especially for free.
                                Be ready to cry.

Comment

Working...
                                X