Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloaded Battlefield beta. Installing.....
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• We doing IDARB?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I was waiting for a message on FB or something. Ended up watching movies all night instead.

Almost done with the Resident Evil remake. Beat the Crimson, Plant 42, and Neptune this weekend. Taking down Hunters at the moment. Hoping to finish this up within the week.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I played the Hardline beta yesterday and it's Battlefield alright. I tried a couple rounds of the Hotwire conquest mode. They said it was supposed to be action packed because the control points are cars but... You just spend the whole match driving around in circles. You level up like whoa but, uh, that's boring as hell. Especially because the cars handle like garbage.

Comment

• Played like two hours of Grim Fandango. Remembered why those type of adventure games died. Blah.

Comment

• I've never liked Grim. I still maintain that Tim is great when he's working with someone else. On his own his games have been so ehhhhhhhhhh
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I was waiting for a message on FB or something. Ended up watching movies all night instead.

Almost done with the Resident Evil remake. Beat the Crimson, Plant 42, and Neptune this weekend. Taking down Hunters at the moment. Hoping to finish this up within the week.

Coordination, man!

I'll probably be unable to do it next weekend outside of Sunday.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I've never liked Grim. I still maintain that Tim is great when he's working with someone else. On his own his games have been so ehhhhhhhhhh
                  Like 20 minutes in I was like "welp, need an FAQ" and then reading the fucking nonsense you need to do I just had these flashbacks to losing my hint guides we bought with ALL the Sierra games because without them you were screwed.

Comment

• Fandango is sucked off by the gaming press so much it's embarrasing. DoTT should be sucked off but since Tim worked with Ron it's not.

Psychonauts was a great idea buried in a terrible game. Brutal Legend was a great idea buried in a terrible game. Broken Age was just boring and not interesting.

Comment

• Something something whore mouths

According to Capcom, Resident Evil HD was the fastest selling digital game of all time (in Europe and North America) as well as having the fastest selling day one sales on PSN. Fingers crossed this convinces them to do a RE2 HD remaster for PS4 next
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• OH GAWD I'D BE SOOO HAPPY.

Comment

• I'd buy that. RE2 seemed really interesting. But my copy wouldn't play for some reason so I returned it and never tried again.

Comment

• RE2 is the best RE game. And one of the best survival horror games in the genre. I still own my PS1 copy. Love that game.

Comment

• DUNT SHEWT IMMA HOOMAN
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• -ITS OVER.
                                -NO. I HAVE TO FIND MY BROTHER.
                                -YOU'RE RIGHT. THIS IS JUST.. THE BEGINNING.

awww yeeea
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X